“A small touch for Brittany in the West of Ireland”
Review of Oh La La

Oh La La
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Ennistymon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We called in for an afternoon snack and drink. We each had either a crepe or a savory galette, which we enjoyed.
It is a small space with a lovely mix of furniture and crokery. The kitchen is small and open so you can see everything being prepared.
The staff were very nice and it was clear that a number of customers settled in with a coffer and a book or just watched the world go by.

1  Thank Liamoog

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Great authentic Breton Creperie in tiny town in Clare! The best Galettes which are savoury and gluten free. I'd love to know where she gets her bacon as it is bacon like it used to be without lots of added water. My kids loves the crepes which are as little as €2.50 for lemon and sugar. This place is always full and locals have taken it to their hearts.

marie g, Owner at Oh La La, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

Thanks a mill Merccodon, this goes straight to our crepe filled hearts! Next time you're in town, mention the bacon to me (Marie) and we'll hook you up

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

ABSOLUTELY amazing place and amazing people. Every time we go they're so kind and lovely with us (even when we're kinda noisy Spanish LOL). The food is marvelous and drinks are nice. We love to spend our time there!

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

A brief list of things I appreciated about this lovely little cafe in the most adorable town ever: cozy warm atmosphere, amazing menu with fantastic variety, tasty food and coffee, and a great dry sense of humor, found in both the staff and the tongue-in-cheek menu.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I was so happy to get to eat naturally gluten and dairy free pancakes! Both savoury and sweet so I had to visit twice while I was in the area! Lovely menu with lots of variety. Cozy decor. I would love to live near this cafe!