“Family get together .”

Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Fermoy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Lovely food and helpful polite staff. As this restaurant isn't licensed we were able to bring our own wine.
Garlic Mushrooms and deep fried Brie were delicious .
Steak was delicious and huge, cooked to perfection.. Even got a free desert for my birthday with a candle on..
Manager came to wish me a very happy birthday which was really thoughtful.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

bella cafe is possibly the nicest restaurant i have ever eaten in. I travel 40 minutes to eat there and it never disappoints. Their portion sizes are just right and the desserts are to die for... especially when they are only €3.50. I would highly recommend the bruschetta italiana or deep fried brie for starters and their lasagne...Well it's delicious!! If you're looking for value for money with a nice atmosphere Bella Cafe is where you should head!!! Staff are always so friendly and there's ever a shortage of parmesan if you're that way inclined!!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

I often pop in to Bella cafe either as a sit down customer or to order take out as it is near my office. The pizzas are fantastic, a huge choice and a large pizza and soft drink will leave you with change from a €10. A great place for a relaxing lunch or a quick bite.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Prompt service.
Food excellent. Prices reasonable.
Courteous, pleasant and friendly staff.
Plenty of choice on menu.
Homely atmosphere.
Will visit again

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I was suggested by my friend to place party there so we did...gorgeous foods specially pastas and risotto ,prefect combination of cream and tomato sauces ..we'll try more and highly recommended.