“Worth a visit ”

Ristorante Fattoria Mondrigo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Located on a hill top with an excellent view this is an absolute wonderful restaurant. Considering that early in the evening the tourists occupy the tables and later on the Italians do the same, says something. Pizza is baked in a traditional way and taste delicious. Together with a bottle of wine, some antipasti and your family, there isn't much more you need.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

We were here on a cold and rainy evening with our kids. The location is perfect. The restaurant is big but nice. We took pizza and they were all delicious. Same about the wine. Some of us took dessert like semi freddo and tartufo. Also delicious just like the coffee. A pity that they don't serve ossobucco and no fish. The price was very fair. Great place to be and eat.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

The best meat we had in Italy so far, just as important; very friendly staff. The owner Marcello is quite a chararcter who rode a bike in Paris Dakar race 5 times.

A stunning view, nice garden to dine in. Food is very good, but in an informal setting, no problem to bring your kids and wear a t-shirt.

Prices are more than fair compared to Northern Europe and I will definately eat here again when I" m in the region.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had 3 meals there during our visit to the area. It is family run and the owner is a friendly Italian gentleman. The pizzas and steaks are excellent as well as some selected pasta dishes. There is aplayground next to the restaurant and kids can run around freely. Do not miss some good wines and dolce !

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Well, this place is very well renown among my friends, and yesterday I was with a couple of russian friends, here, willing to eat good "florentine" steak.
I was here several years ago, but the fame is still very well deserved: we were given two magnificent "fiorentine", one medium rare and one well done, and we could even die after so happy we were...
We didn't miss the "passatelli" with mushrooms and fonduta, and I invite the foreign guests to try them, because this is something typically "made-in-Pesaro" you won't find anywhere else in Italy.
My Russian guests had preference for "Amarone" di Valpolicella and "Morellino" di Scansano red wines and -Mom!- I really don't know how I could drive them to the hotel and myself back home... I have refreshed my head under the cold water and stayed in the fresh air in the evening to wake up and have a reservoir of life of half an hour, the necessary time to head back home and fall -tired and satisfied- to my bed like a stone.
Remarkably fast and quick understanding the two ladies working as waitress.
Glad to see that Mondrigo is still a delivered committment!