“Family breakfast.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Yet another fabulous full English. Enjoyed by all the family. Served with lots of fresh coffee and lovely thick granary toast, served by very friendly staff.
We will be back!!!!
Won't allow me to rate food value or service. Each one was excellent.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We were camping nearby and chose to 'drop in' on the apple store for lunch.
As we arrived I immediately noticed how busy the car park and outdoor seating area (and with good reason)
As we entered we were warmly greeted amongst the hussle and bussle of others buying food and seeking a table.
"Just for two?" We were asked "I've got just the place"
We were shown through the busy conservatory cafe to a small table where were had a great view over the grounds. It was warm, full of other diners and had a great conversational atmosphere.
Food and drinks arrived quickly, were beautifully presented and tasted AMAZING.
Whilst I wouldn't normally, I couldn't resist going back to try one of over a dozen freshly made cakes.
I was both full and content. I'd 'dropped in' for a quick bite and left 3 hours later having enjoyed some great food and fabulous conversation. A rare find these days where nothing at all could be faulted.

1  Thank Jay A
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

So I have been here several times, always after doing the Nicky Nook walk. The food is lovely, the cakes are amazing and the atmosphere is chilled. The greenhouse in which the cafe is situated is lovely, it has log burners which keep the place toasty. The staff are friendly and helpful. It’s well worth a visit. I think it’s closed Monday and Tuesday though, something to be aware of.

1  Thank Blondebiker24
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Went to the Apple store for the first time on Saturday for my Birthday lunch.
The food was amazing, large portions, all local, fresh, and homemade, at a reasonable price.
The cakes are to die for, made by the lady of the house.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming.
It was busy and tables had been reserved, i would suggest booking a table, (Outside seating is also available for when its better weather), but if your happy to wait, a nice walk around the grounds and a visit to the lake to look at the view is recommended.
Dog friendly.
Kids outside play area.
Great place to visit for all the family.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

What a great find Up on the edge of the forest of Borland Five mins from Garstang
A restored Orangery in a beautiful setting Packed with people all enjoying the superb food The cafe is set in the grounds A small play area for children
The food was inexpensive but first class I’m taking my family back there at week end so our Grandson can enjoy the swings Try this hidden gem It’s food is unbeatAble