“Awesome sushi buffet!”
Review of Hamachi

Hamachi
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Claremont
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

One of the only sushi buffets that I know where you can get sashimi (one portion) and roses (3 portions) included. There is a huge variety to choose from and the belt always has something exciting to try.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Aggiihgff

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Good sushi.... They have a daily special for R159 all you can eat.. Conveyor belt usually bear...... Suggest you place a order instead......

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

I have only ever ordered take away so I cannot comment on service etc. With that being said, my platters are always freshly made (as I am waiting) and within 20mins or less. The sushi is tasty and well prepared and I am rarely if ever disappointed. .

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2017

The restaurant is very spacious and has a relaxing atmosphere.The sushi was extremely good and we noticed new variations. Unfortunatly the dim sum were not good at all. The pot stickers were deep fried and very dissappointing. The service was good. They have also got an impressive sushi train. Prices were very good.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Eat as much as you want for R159
Quality excellent. Great value. A must try. We went on a Monday evening, not expecting any type of deal. Waiter told us the special and we had a great evening.

Date of visit: May 2017