What a great place! We spent two great nights at Ballynalacken. Warm reception and the finest staff you will ever meet. We enjoyed the castle tour before dinner. The dinning experience was one of the best I have ever had. Five Star! We invited some guests for dinner who did not stay at the hotel. They were very welcome and went away promising to stay at the hotel on their next trip to Doolin. There is a cosy bar on the premises and the owner was so kind with his advise on the local area. I would highly recommend this establishment should you be in the Doolin, or county Clare area.
Paul & Jan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin