Ballinalacken Castle Country House is in a lovely setting with gorgeous views and is by far the best place to stay in the area. The room we stayed in offered a four poster bed with an open fireplace and a lovely view across the hills and towards the shoreline with a lovely castle ruin nestled in behind the hotel. The staff were exceptional in their courtesy and helpfulness and personified relaxed yet professional hospitality in the subtle ways which sets top class service apart and Cecilia led the way, making sure we had everything we needed throughout our trip. The restaurant also provided an inventive menu with beatifully cooked dishes and as with the room, the restaurant views were remarkable. We had only been intending to stay for one night but extended our visit because of how much we enjoyed our time. Thank you to Cecilia and your staff for a very memorable time. We hope to be come back to see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin