The room, food and service are excellent.
It is refreshing to find a hotel where some wines on the list were very reasonably priced.
The room was 1340 pesos and dinner about 400
But we thought breakfast expensive at 300 pesos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda El Carmen is more than just a five star resort and spa, it is the beginning of your adventures in the land of tequila! Gourmet cuisine, cultural tours, horseback riding, adventure sports, archaeological excursions, we offer whatever your heart's desire! Our spa is the largest of any hacienda in Mexico with unique and extensive menu of servivces. We offer a la carte or all inclusive packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hacienda El Carmen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda El Carmen Hotel And Spa
- Hacienda El Carmen Hotel El Carmen