See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Kuta Indah was one of the first hotels built in the area, it looks as though it has been abandoned then reopened, but talking to locals they say it has been the same for years, the developers attitude is that as long as customers keep coming then they don't have to invest in maintenance or ground improvements. The rooms are not dirty they are clean, tidy, functional and spacious located around a nice swimming pool. Like most places you get what you pay for and Kuta Indah is just on the edge of being a low budget hotel, hence the numbers of young backpackers who choose it. Immediately opposite the hotel entrance you will find Hendry who is a friendly young entrepreneur who can arrange bike hire and tours at reasonable prices. The walk to Main Street takes about five minutes and the main beach about ten minutes.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sflsenglish
Reviewed July 1, 2017

On our tour of the island we were brought to this hotel for lunch. We were the only ones in the restaurant and the food had been pre-ordered. Everything was good. The restaurant is open air. There is no view.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

The first room very dirty so we paid extra to change the room (not very clean but better than the other one) during 7 days we ve got problem 5days , no toilet paper, dirty glasses , dirty towel, no bottle of water, beds not clean, no hot water ... Anyway the day before to leave (6/7) was ok and the last one we left in the morning so we haven't see the cleaner , if you want normal hotel go to novotel,
And before to forget the breakfast are horible ,

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

The room very dirty...towels and bed linen same. The breakfast is the same every day and not too much. After 2 days i have a breakfast other restaurants. I'm not doing it...Expensive and pictures are deceiving

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2017

If you want to stay for pleasure, I will not recommend this hotel. I stayed for one night only and they failed to give me a good impression about the hotel. When we arrived in the afternoon because we want to drop our baggage and go out again for sightseeing, the airconditioned of the room cannot be turned on. The staff told me that he will be asking his friend to take a look. Then his friend came and told us that he was going to ask his other friend to take a look. So it was only the third guy who came and was able to fix the airconditioned of our room.

So me and my family were not in the room for the whole day because we were sightseeing outside and when we arrived at our room around 7, the airconditioned of our room cannot be turned on again! It was really such a disaster. And the staff even told me that he cannot fix it and he didn't even think of a solution to it. And so I told him, I want another room and he told me to go to the receptionist and asked myself. And I asked him, "Can't you be the one who asked them?" Only by then, he moved to ask. And when we were transferred into another room, the room was smelly, like it was never been cleaned before and they didn't put a reffrigerator on that room, unlike our first room. So I have to put our drinks that we bought into the reffrigerator of my aunt's room (we took two rooms that night). Since I was so tired already because of the whole day sightseeing, I took a bath (btw the bathroom also uncleaned. They should have cleaned it first before they let us move in there) and just have to settle sleeping with the smell of uncleaned room.

The next morning, when we took our breakfast, it was the worst. The service of the staff was bad. It took way too long for them to prepare our breakfast. My aunt even still managed to fix her stuff first, putting it into her luggage while waiting for them to fix our breakfast. And there was this American couple who just came who ordered the same toast like my aunt and they've got their order the same time my aunt got hers. And we even came first around 20 to 25 minutes before the couple did.

The worst was when I and my cousin got our fried Mee. It was not edible. The mee was very hard to chew as though it was made of rubber.

When I need to go to the bathroom before we left my aunt's room, the bathroom door was rotten. It turned out their bathroom was even worst than ours. Hahaha.

The view from the Swimming Pool was kind of nice. That is the only nice thing I can say about this hotel.

I am not sure if this hotel is a budget hotel since my aunt is the one who

Stayed: January 2017