Yuli's Homestay
US$46
Travelocity
Fass Inn(Kuta)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot showerair confree drinking waterlocal womenhome stayshared kitchenrooms are spaciouscold waterpancakesplace to staypiece of paradiselight sleepernearby mosqueairport pickmotorbike hiretea coffeenice place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We booked for two nights and extended with one night. We were picked up by the driver who waited for three hours at the aiport because our plane was delayed. The lodges are simple, but it could have been a bit cleaner when we arrived. For that reason I don't give five stars. It is quiet and not too much disturbance from the nearby mosques. There are three swimming pools which are nice and clean. The rooms have cold water shower but there are shared showers with hot water, which is actually fine. Staff is friendly and helpful. Cold drinks and beer are provided in shared kitchens which you pay afterwards.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The room I was in was ok, but the price was twice what I would pay for a similar room elsewhere and I felt like I was wasting my money. The breakfast was super simple and they didn't even have milk for tea and coffee. This is something even the cheapest homestays manage to provide.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I stayed at Yuli's with a friend in August and we really liked the place. The rooms were little dated with a small bathroom and cold water but couldn't really complain for the price we paid. It was lovely to refresh in the pool in the morning and the breakfast was the best we've had on the island as far as B&B go (the smoothies were to die for!) The staff was very helpful and I would definitely recommend it. There was also an open fridge for beers (!!) and water where you just need to be honest how much you've taken at the check out. I mean...you don't see that every day.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay when visiting Kuta. The grounds are beautifully kept, with 3 pools dotted around. The rooms are also spacious and clean. The prayers from the nearby mosque were no bother to neither my partner or me at all, so don't let that put you off! Scooter hire are offered for 60k / 24hrs which is very reasonable, they are also of good quality.

The only gripes I have which stopped me giving 5* is that one of the pools turned the white on my swimwear heavily green, and also my girlfriend's blond hair slightly green, whether this was due to chlorine content or some other reason I don't know. But a bit of an annoyance for us especially as I had bought the swim trunks in the gilis a week prior, and I'm not sure it will come out.

However!! This didn't tarnish our stay, it was only a small annoyance which I'm sure will be resolved anyway. This place is thoroughly deserving of 4* and more.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Yuli's Homestay is brilliant for all ages and for relaxing in the sun! The service is great, everyone is so nice. There are three pools which are lovely and warm. It is about 20 minutes from Lombok Central and there are lots of places you can go to on motorbikes or foot. I definitely recommend this homestay and will certainly come again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family