Tri Putri Homestay(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$37
US$92
US$48
La Bangkat Homestay(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$25
US$23
Albany Home Stay(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$27
US$38
US$34
Airas' Homestay(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$25
US$23
Mimpi Manis Homestay(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$148
Novotel
US$217
US$187
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

We came to Kuta in the late afternoon and searched for accommodation but all homestays we went to before were full, so we stumbled upon G'Day Inn which still had rooms left. We looked at the room and it didn't look very nice -the toilet had no seat, there was brown slime around the base of the toilet and it was a bit dirty- but we thought it would be okay for one night.

Later, a short time before sleeping we layed on the beds and I saw a bedbug crawling next to me. Upon jumping up and looking around we found several on and around the bed. We didn't want to sleep there and wanted to get a refund. We packed our stuff and we went to the reception. There was nobody there but one guy who worked there was close by. We confronted him but he said its none of his problems because he just works until 5pm and it was already later. We stayed somewhere else for the night and returned the next morning to speak to the reception. They just said we signed the check in slip and so we won't get anything back although we didn't even sleep there nor ate their breakfast.

All in all horrible rooms and horrible service. I recommend everybody to not stay there.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

After it being the only place available online out of desperation I booked it last minute. With the word 'budget' in the title I didn't have high hopes but once I checked in a dumped my bags I knew I couldn't stay here. Upon arrival no-one was at reception which is never a good impression, my room wasn't ready so had to wait around for 30mins, after a long bus ride I just wanted a shower!! When I was eventually let into my room It was cleanish but black mould in the bathroom meant I didn't want to shower afterall, the front door had a hole in, the wardrobe lock didn't work and vent holes were covered up with paper. I didn't feel like my stuff was safe here at all. I dumped my bag and went looking for somewhere else to stay. Returning a couple of hours later I told a guy at reception I wouldn't be staying here and wanted a refund, they refused!! I told them I hadn't even used the room or even been here all day and they still refused and claimed they couldn't understand my English which I could tell was total bull****!! After arguing for around 30/40min they eventually gave me 1 nights stay back but not the 2 I had originally booked and paid for without using. Their attitude and service was disgusting these people should not be in the hospitality trade!! If you find yourself in a situation like me with not a lot available online to book just turn up before midday and there are loads of nice homestays around Kuta Lombok.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2015

Planned to stay here for 3 nights, but checked out after the first night. The room was infested with mosquitos and I slept cocooned in a sheet because I was worried about getting eaten alive during the night. The sheets were also stained, I think they just needed a good wash in hot water. Apart from that, the room and bathroom was fairly clean. Beware that the toilet doesn't really flush properly.

In terms of the location, the hotel is on a busy road and there is a tour agent across the street that blasts dangdut music all day, so it's not that peaceful. I've stayed in MUCH MUCH nicer places for the same price in Indonesia, so for the amount I paid I definitely wouldn't stay here again. That being said, there really wasn't too many budget accommodation options when I made the booking so you might not have much of a choice.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

This is a budget accommodation and you get budget service. If what you are looking for a simple and clean enough room with a small breakfast, this is the place for you. When we paid at the end the staff tried to charge us more than they initially told us and we had to argue with them which was a bummer.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed September 15, 2014 via mobile

We booked one night in a unseen twin bed room with a fan. Beds were clean and they Provider fresh towels. The furniture is ultrabasic, but ok. The bathroom was old and renovations are really neccessary: the flush from the toilet was not working, the toilet seat was improvised and there was a really bad smell. We could'nt close the bathroomdoor so the smell was everywhere. We have also seen another room, but the bathroom was'nt clean and functional as well. There is no mirror in both rooms. But here is the real problem: the rooms are next to the mainroad. Motorbikes will wake you early in the morning and if not, the loud music from the neighbours across (starting at 6am!!) will definetely do it. Compared to it's location and rooms, G'day Inn is overpriced. This is not your place for getting a rest in slow-down Kuta.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple