“Poor”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Decided to try because of reviews but was very disappointed. Went with my partner and son age 10 and he even said he would never go back. Got seated straight away but waited a long time to order drinks which came after our starters arrived,which I've never experienced before. My son loves mussels but seen the table next to us sending them back because they were not cooked which put him off straight away so he opted for the lasagna which hardly had any meat and tasted just like cheese and and pasta and arrived with burnet garlic bread and I don't mean just a little it was black so sent it back, don't understand why you would let it even leave the kitchen that burnt ! I had some pasta with chicken and prawns and think I only found 2 prawns. My partner went for the pizza which was so uncooked so he left it. Sad to say never again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Go here when we want something quick and reasonably cheap. Food quality is still good and the staff very friendly

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank CalvinB90
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Took my 10 year old daughter here with her friends for a birthday tea. The staff were very friendly and attentive to the table, and even sang happy Birthday! The children's meals were reasonably priced and were a good portion size for a kids meal deal. Will definitely return. My daughter really enjoyed it.

1  Thank E C
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Passed by often but not today,glad I called called in. Lovely food,friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. Internally not large but long and narrow which may make things difficult when busy.

1  Thank challenger530
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed yet another meal at unos. Apart from the great food at excellent prices. Its marvellous to be well served by attentive, staff who actually know what their talking about. I always enjoy the hand crafted lager "Gradisca". They have a new wine list and our waiter was able to advise us well with our choice. All in all another great evening.

1  Thank Michael S