“Excellent homemade ice cream”

Arundel Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Arundel
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

When travelling we always try to find local homemade ice cream. This place did not disappoint. We tried 4 different flavors all of which were delicious. The best by far though was the cherry vanilla chocolate chunk. It was packed with cherries and chocolate chunks. Fantastic!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I really need to let them know that the past two times I went, we ordered milkshakes and the milk was sour. I don't think I can go anymore and take a chance. Bummer because they were the closest to me.

Date of visit: July 2016
TandyCake, Owner at Arundel Ice Cream Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Hello and thank you for your review.
I'm sorry your experience was unacceptable.
My name is Teresa and I am the owner, please call/text me at 207 604 2734 or email me at tandreoli@gmail.com.
Of course, I'm disheartened at the news.
Of course, I'm set on making things right.
I wish to lure you back, win your trust, personally mix one sensational milkshake for you, and exceed your expectations.
You posted this review on Mar 13, so I am not sure how far back the bad milk night occurred. I abhor sour milk smell and I'm kind of unhappy that my employee (perhaps long gone, perhaps still working with us, heaven forbid) would NOT be able to sense something so rancid.
I send you love and apologies, and I hope one day we can meet in person under happier circumstances, You have my number, th095526.
Teresa Andreoli

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Cute hidden away ice cream shop with interesting flavors. It's my dessert after visiting the Seafood Center next door.

Date of visit: July 2016
TandyCake, Owner at Arundel Ice Cream Shop, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Dear DRBOZ,

Thank you for your very positive review!

Teresa Andreoli

Reviewed May 27, 2016

We love this ice cream stand. They make all kinds of original ice cream. And very friendly staff. Enjoy!!

Date of visit: August 2015
TandyCake, Owner at Arundel Ice Cream Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2016

Many thanks, MaineMoke, for your positive review.
We love you.
Teresa

Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

It's a beautiful day in Maine. What a better way to mourn the end of summer but with ice cream. We've passed by many times but opted for Dairy Queen. Something just drew us here and now I can't imagine ice cream anywhere else. All the ice cream is home made and the flavors are unique. Spicy mango! Yes! I had the adult coffee strength and cherry vanilla chunk. Both were fresh and packed with flavor. Prices are reasonable. Unfortunately she's closing for the season today so we'll have to wait until next year. Something to get us through the winter.

Date of visit: August 2015

Dear JLZW,

I never said thank you for this review, T H A N K Y O U for this lovely review dating back to 2015.
My youngest newest staffer Abigayle just constructed a suggestion box and last weekend we received a written request for Hot (Spicy) Mango and it made my heart warm. When I go into production next week I'm sure it will make my esophagus very warm as well.
You were very kind to write specific things in glowing terms, and I hope you still amble over once in a while.
My appreciation forever,
Teresa

Been to Arundel Ice Cream Shop? Share your experiences!