See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 9, 2017

What a fantastic find. Tucked away in the peaceful countryside yet only a few miles to Truro and both coasts. We felt very welcome and the room was lovely. Best part was our private entrance and the secluded location. Breakfast was to die for and Marie was the perfect hostess, thank you so much for everything, we will be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank UkTraveler1414
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Was our 2ND stay here with the first being 3 years ago and once again didn't disappoint !! Beautifull clean room with everything that was needed, Lisa the host is a wonderful lady and the b&b is a credit to her ! Breakfast was beautifully cooked and set us up for the day !! See you again 1 day !!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016

This is a gorgeous B&B, decorated beautifully, with exceptional service. We will definitely be back! The bed was comfortable, there was a cream tea on arrival, it was incredibly peaceful and breakfasts - I wish I had a bigger stomach. They were perfect and set us up for the day.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeeCat9
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Best bed and breakfast I've ever had the pleasure of staying in.
The breakfast is to die for better than any 4 and 5 star hotel would provide .
Lisa the owner is one of the nicest people I've ever met a amazing lady who goes out of her way for her guests.
Hope to see you again soon if all people where like you the world would be a better place

Stayed: March 2016
2  Thank Rippedoff D
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

OMG What a fantastically fabulous B&B beautiful room fantastic host Lisa is a very warm kind loving person who Would go out of her way for you lovely Cornish tea amazing breakfast it's the best one by far that my husband and I have tasted can wait to go back soon i highly recommend a stay here trust me you won't be disappointed no way

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple