Home from Home(Longtown)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$98
Solway Lodge Hotel(Gretna)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hunters Lodge Hotel(Gretna)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$59
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Gretna Hall(Gretna Green)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice friendly hotelsecure parkingsteak and ale pieneeded a place to stayevening meal was very goodyoung stafffour poster bedreturn journeyenglish breakfasttop markscar parkstayed here for nightsnight staypleasant staylong drivewarm welcomeshort stay
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a evening meal at the Graham Arms last Friday. I have been going to the Graham Arms for over 20 years on and off. My last visit before this which was several years ago I was not impressed with the standard of the food. They now have a new chef and it was massively better. I had home made carrot and ginger soup that was delicious. My main meal was home made burger with bacon and stilton chips etc. It was one of the best burgers I have ever had. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Colinjyorkie
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We stopped at Graham’s Arms Hotel from 11th May to 14th. On arrival Alistair checked us in to our room which was the bridal suite. Lovely room and bathroom. The staff at Graham’s Arms couldn’t do enough for us. The level of service Stuart and his team provided was fantastic. Great breakfast and the meal in the restaurant was great. Unfortunately our car broke down when we got to longtown and our car (classic Mini) was going to be my wedding car to get me to Gretna Green. The owner of the hotel stepped in and he drove me to Gretna Green in his classic car. This goes to show how the team at this hotel help there customers excellent service. Thank you so much as it made our day.. 5 star service wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel and will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank onyx2017
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Sunday dinner made for us when a group of us stayed up at Clift Hill! Food was delicious and the staff were most helpful! We also had a drink in the lounge area also very comfortable and friendly with a roaring fire

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul Richard W
Reviewed March 4, 2018

After all the the disruption of the snow and the A69 being closed, Stuart went above and beyond the call of duty to sort me out with a room for the night. Everyone was warm and friendly and I was made to feel very welcome. The room was very good and warm, definitely a better option than spending a night in my vehicle (which I'm sure many a poor soul had to endure). The following morning, Stuart made a absolutely top notch breakfast! just what I needed for the morning ahead. He even went to the bother of calling to see if the A69 had reopened for me.

Thank you guys!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Michael T
Reviewed March 2, 2018

My daughter was driving back from Wales during the week of the snow, she had no choice after several closed roads, I tried to find her a place to stay, every where was full, I kept trying and the Graham Arms Hotel in Longtown found her a bed and despite the fact that she turned up close to ten o'clock, the staff were brilliant. She told me the room was lovely and warm, lovely hot clean shower, she slept so well and had a fantastic breakfast in the morning. I booked the room and dealt with staff over the phone, and they were brilliant, friendly and so helpful. I called the following day to thank them. A fabulous and quick response to a weary traveller, definitely stay again if any of the family were in the area. First class service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo