“A once in a lifetime experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Owl Rafting (Ottawa Whitewater Leaders Rafting)

Owl Rafting (Ottawa Whitewater Leaders Rafting)
More attraction details
Owner description: OWL Rafting provides 1 and 2 Day High Adventure and Family Rafting Trips on the Ottawa River. Great Meals, Overnight Camping or Cabins, available. Other amenities include: beautiful sandy beach complete with swim dock, canoes, kayaks and SUPs for your use. Children's Play Structure, 4 Beach Volleyball Courts, Natural Maze, Sauna, Washhouse with Hot Showers.
Solihull, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2015

From the time we booked in, to the time we left, the whole experience was professional and just so much fun. It was the first time I had been on a school bus and both myself, my cousin and my son where all excited about the day ahead.

The skipper of the boat Rob was clear in his safety briefings a really good guy and we started our 4 hour adventure on the river.

The whole white water experience was simply brilliant and I could write a thousand words to explain the rapid and surfing adventure.

After we finished, the lunch on the pontoon boat was wholesome and filling.
When I got home I bought the professional pictures that were taken by a local photographer and I continue to smile every time I look at them.

Antigonish, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A real memory-maker with my oldest and youngest son, both adult-age”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2015

This place is not just off the main highway but is well worth the trip if you are interested in a fun and exciting day. Had done tidal bore rafting before but it didn't compare. Ian was an excellent and entertaining guide; the other family in the raft was fun and we had a great time, a time to remember.

Dearborn, Michigan
“Great as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I have been to owl from Michigan 3 times and it is well worth the drive. Everything about the experience is great, food, employees, guides and water. The kids, ages 9 and 12 had the best time playing on the beach and the rafting itself. I've rafted in a few places in the U.S., but Owl is the best!

St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best vacation ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

There is so much good to say about Owl Rafting that I don't know where to start. Upon arriving we were met with friendly and courteous staff that were full of energy and ready to give us a great adventure. The rafting was awesome and the kids loved every bit of it, from riding the big rapids to jumping off cliffs into the current. Our guide Holly made the experience that much better, she was friendly and outgoing and full of energy. The meal after the trip was amazing (BBQ with lots of great salads). All enjoyed on a relaxing boat ride back to camp.

Visited August 2015
Pembroke, Canada
“Sport rafting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2015

I would like to thank Owl Rafting for a wonderful experience on Aug. 1/15. A special shout out to Bill our guide who made us feel extremely confident that we were in good hands. It was a special time for our grand daughter. He looked after us well!

Visited August 2015