“Best Rafting company on the Ottawa River” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Owl Rafting (Ottawa Whitewater Leaders Rafting)

Owl Rafting (Ottawa Whitewater Leaders Rafting)
More attraction details
Owner description: OWL Rafting provides 1 and 2 Day High Adventure and Family Rafting Trips on the Ottawa River. Great Meals, Overnight Camping or Cabins, available. Other amenities include: beautiful sandy beach complete with swim dock, canoes, kayaks and SUPs for your use. Children's Play Structure, 4 Beach Volleyball Courts, Natural Maze, Sauna, Washhouse with Hot Showers.
“Best Rafting company on the Ottawa River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2015

August 29, 2015: Went with my 20 & 16 year old Daughters, one day adventure. Was the most amazing experience ever. The most obvious to us, was the knowledge/experience, skill, and professionalism, of these Guides. You see the other companies with their guides and there is NO comparison. You feel very safe and confident with these Guides. Big shout out to Zophia our Guide. She handled that boat with super powers. In between the rapids, she was full of knowledge about the way water moves in the rapids, and what to look for. The facilities are clean, the atmosphere is contagious, and the food on the pontoon was top notch at the end of the adventure. No shore/hamburger lunches here. Thank you for this amazing experience. Keep it up Owl.... You are top leaders on the River

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just...Do...It ! it's awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2015

ok, so i'm NOT a paid reviewed...:)

i did the 1 day adventure rafting yesterday. It is a fantastic experience...

The facility is great. well maintained...equipment is well maintained and top notch...

Staff and crew are amazing. very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and you can see its a passion for them...our guide was Lars. he's a 5 * bloke!

the rapids are great, the enthusiasm of the guide to go over them again and again made our day!! loved the challenge and the adventure....go for it guys, there is no way anyone can regret this.

Sarang

1 Thank cougharg
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Adventure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2015

Thank you to all the staff at OWL for a wonderful day of rafting. Standing "O" to Naomi for guiding us down the river. I am a non-swimmer who was very nervous at the start of this trip; but after the first rapid when I saw how confidently Naomi was guiding us, I began to feel at ease and had a wonderful day. My 2 friends and I had the experience of a life time. They are already talking about going on the sport boat next time. I will have to learn to swim before then :-) Thanks again to Naomi for a thrilling adventure.

“Excellent experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Amazing adventure. All of the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Food was excellent. Definitely would go back to raft again with Owl.

British Columbia, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Whitewater rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2015

I was part of a wedding group (the only girl) that went to Ottawa for the OWL Whitewater rafting. We stayed in a cabin the night before rafting and had a fire in the common area. In the morning we had a briefing before we set off on our adventure. The guides were amazing to tell you exactly what to expect for each rapid and help you out of the water when you get thrown-like I did.
The staff seemed to really enjoy their jobs, it was like summer camp for big kids. The grounds are kept in perfect condition and offer activities for everyone including a BBQ if you stay for the weekend. I wish I had more time there and I would definitely go back in a heart beat.

Visited June 2015