“Best Indian restaurant I have been to”
Review of Volsharn

Volsharn
Ranked #17 of 45 Restaurants in Strood
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: Indian Restaurant, offering modern and traditional Indian cuisine Which has a spectacular lighting display boasting over 300 lights in the ceiling, With an ultra modern interior design. Restaurant also has its own car park and entrance at the rear of the building. So there's no hassle, of finding parking. A Family friendly place.
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant by chance, went in and even though they were very busy they still managed to find us a table for 3 people within 10 minutes. The staff were really helpful and checked on us often, the food was impeccable, and very reasonably priced. I cant fault the staff and owner for the service they provided to my family and I , and because of that i would highly recommend them! AMAZING. they also deliver. bonus!!

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Volsharn 3x now. The food is delicious. The owner takes great pride in ensuring that food is to the taste and liking of the customer. I would highly recommend this strood local !!!

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Freshly cooked authentic food - very very tasty, attentive friendly staff, would highly recommend this place. It may be a bit 'out of town' and it has a somewhat laid back and chilled out atmosphere, but there is nowhere in the local area that beats this place for food - and we have been to a lot of Indian restaurants over the years! This place is most definitely my favourite Indian restaurant to date and will be going back very soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Second time here this week, and will now be our regular curry House. The staff are amazing food fantastic and well priced. A very relaxing atmosphere absolute pleasure to eat here. Well done Volsharn keep up the great work.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

We actually were going to a different restaurant which was closed for refurbishment and were driving past The Valsharn when we decided to give it a try. We are so pleased that we did! Food was really lovely, so much better than a lot of other places we have tried. Service was excellent. Could not wish for a better evening. Even my husband (who is usually very hard to please) was impressed. Will definitely be returning very soon. I would highly recommend The Valsharn for your next curry.

1  Thank ngreen52