“Awesome beachfront villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
Upstairs Bathroom
Second bedroom upstairs
view from the lanai
white sandy beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Awesome beachfront villa”
Reviewed January 5, 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful stay we had at this villa. We were hoping for some time to unwind and find true tropical island paradise. We found it! Each morning I started with the short walk to Chisholm’s grocery to get the daily paper. Then I came back, brewed some coffee and headed out on to the lanai to start my day. What a wonderful way to start each morning. We took Frank’s advice and headed to the turtle farm and then the buffet at Macabuca. What a day! And then to come back to the villa for after dinner drinks out on the lanai. Snorkeling out back was wonderful. Once it was windy so we headed to Eden Rock and George Town and then the wreck of the Cali. AWESOME! We mostly cooked in and the villa could not have been set up better. Rarely is a rental stocked very well, but just as we realized when we walked in, this is Frank & Del’s home. They have taken numerous steps to make sure you feel at home here too. And we did. We finished off our week with the Bioluminescence tour with Tom and Lisha of Cayman Kayaks. Another wonderful evening. We ran out of time to do all the things that we thought we might want to so we will have to come back. And back here it will definitely be. Thank you Del and Frank for a wonderful and hospitable time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful well stocked villa on the beach
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TX

New York
Reviewed February 10, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed February 8, 2014 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing