“Lovely!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Positano Luxury Beach House
Leave your mark at night in your lighted private beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joellemor...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Lovely!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This property is Beautiful, Well Equipped and has an Amazing Location. It is evident that all the details are well-thought out, and well taken care of.
My friends and I truly enjoyed our weekend at Positano Beach House, and we are, definitely, going back!!!!!

5 Jul 2018
Hello Joelle, thanks for sharing with us. See you soon!!!
April L
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The beach house is definitely tucked away in a quiet neighborhood about 35 minutes from San Juan, but its exactly what I was looking for! My family enjoyed the private swimming pool and direct beach access. The rooms are updated and CLEAN! We had 7 people in our group and we all slept very comfortably. I even fell asleep on the comfy couches in the living room one night! The owners are a dream to work with. I would definitely recommend this beach house.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Aug 2017
Thankful for choosing our property for your vacation. We are glad that you enjoyed and shared with family. We will be here to give you an excellent service. We wait for you soon. Gracias!!!
crivmor
Austin, Texas
“As Good as Advertised”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

For those considering booking this property, this is what you need to know:
1. The owners Elisa and Maxwell are hands-on, responsive and extremely helpful
2. The property is as beautiful, peaceful and comfortable as described
3. The property is clean, fully equipped and everything in it works well
4. You are as close to the surf as shown. Approximately 15 feet from the balcony
5. The property is located in a safe and quiet neighborhood
6. The pool is simply wonderful; it is clean and heated
7. There are actually two choices given; the top apartment is for smaller families, with180 degree views. The main floor apartment is larger with a view that extends the balcony to your kitchen when doors open. You can have a gathering that requires the use of one or both apartments. Either way you get the whole property for yourself
8. I would rent it again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Jul 2017
We are very thankful for your stay. We are very happy that you had a nice family vacation. Thanks for your amazing review. Hope to see you soon.
aariver
Fort Worth, Texas
“Love in paradise”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

WOW where do I start this was an amazing family vacation I found this beautiful home on the beach and decided to rent it for the week I did not know I was going to have such amazing memories the sunsets and sunrises were spectacular the views where unforgettable everyone that stayed here where in awe. The house was very comfortable all the amenities and I had everything that I needed for the stay I want to thank Maxwell (owner) for his attention to detail and being there for any hiccups that arose his response was immediate. I would recommend this home for any celebration get together or vacation 1000 times over. I was just asking my wife when we where coming back. We just celebrated our 25th and my parents 60th anniversary!!! Memories to last forever.

1 Jul 2017
We are very grateful for your visit to our property. How happy it makes us know that they spent a few unforgettable days with family. They will be remembered forever. Do not forget you are part of our family. We wait for you soon. Thank you.
YassminG1
“Stunning!!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This beach front property located in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico is approx 35 minutes from the capital city San Juan. It has an amazing view from anywhere you stand in the property. Owners are fantastic. They received us with a great smile and open arms. Showed us around the property and provided information on nearby restaurants and other beaches. Believe when I say we spent 4 amazing days in the property and only time we went out was to purchase more ice and marshmellows for the kids to enjoy in the night time while they had fun around the terrace fire pit. The owner thought of every possible scenario. Residence has comfortable parking for at least 5 to 6 vehicles. 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms downstairs. Two complete kitchens, one downstairs and the other upstairs. Second floor has two bathrooms and two bedrooms. The master has an incredible oven view. Also a jacuzzi and balcony. While we cooked from the kitchen we would watch sunrise and sunset. A private gate granted access to the beach area.

BBQ near pool and bulto in cooler excellent. We had a blast!!! Definitely a MUST DO vacation !!

We were able to watch a whale from the terrace coming out of the water for air. Moment will last a LIFETIME!!!

Thank you for allowing to stay at your beautiful home.

Bermudez-Gonzalez Family

26 Feb 2017
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to meet you (and your wonderful family). Don't forget that all of you are part of our family. Here at your orders. We wait for all of you soon. Take care. Positano Family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing