“A long wait”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2018

We had been here once before and it was good so we thought we would go again, we had to wait three quarters of an hour for our food although it was nice when it eventually came only saw two girls serving and the one we had said the manager and one of the chefs had left perhaps we will wait until they get a new one before we go again

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here at 12.30pm to have a roast to be told the chief had not turned up.. Went else where we we very disappointed. We the decided to pop out there for lunch the following week we ordered our food which was OK but a bit dry. We could not enjoy out meal because there were so many flies we were having to keep batting them away it was awful we complained and was told this is a good day there is normally a lot more we were shot ked will not be returning any time soon..

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Nice food , Really reasonable price, ( helps when you have a shareholder card) and the staff very friendly and accommodating, But very slow service if you in a hurry don't bother, if you want an inexpensive amount of food and a leisurely meal, then go for it

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt the slowest service I have had for years! Average food.

Best avoided unless you’re trying to kill time.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I was here to meet a friend I hadn’t seen for a few years.
We ordered some sharing snacks, after about 25 minutes they arrived but we noticed that one item we ordered wasn’t there. My friend pointed this out to the lady who took our order and said not to bother bringing it, but could she make sure it wasn’t on the bill.
When the time came to pay, I went to the bar and asked for an itemised VAT receipt, so I could check we hadn’t been charged for it. I’m glad I did, the missing item wasn’t there, but I had been charged for 4 drinks we hadn’t had! My card as refunded, but if I hadn’t asked for the receipt I wouldn’t have known.