“Love this place”

Sermet's Courtyard
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sermet's Courtyard offers a delicious Mediterranean cuisine including fresh, local catch, humanely treated antibiotic-free beef, seasonal produce, locally made pasta, and a full bountiful bar including a vast wine menu. We are located 1 block from the Wando Riverfront, less than 1/2 mile from the Family Circle Tennis Stadium, and within 1 mile to Blackbaud Soccer Stadium. Take Rt. 526 to exit #24-Daniel Island, to River Landing Drive.
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Been here twice and couldn't be happier with the outcomes. Each time we get the mussels and they're incredible. Ambiance, service and food are always top notch. The eggplant and seafood linguine are so damn good. A definite must-go if you are in the area.

1  Thank Michael D

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Delightful hostess, Hannah, greeted us which is always a plus and the service was excellent. I ordered two appetizers: the mussels and sauteed calamari, my husband ordered a green salad and the eggplant. The mussels were excellent - ginger, curry w/ a little cream and the calamari was good although a tad on the tart/bitter side - I added some of the olive oil which came w/ the bread and it helped. The salad was apparently very good and the eggplant excellent. The only drawback was the noise - they definitely need to invest in better acoustic insulation.

1  Thank seasondtrvlr
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Took my wife to Sermet's for Valentines dinner and was more than pleased. My first impression was that it was quaint and cozy with some unusual but beautiful art work on the walls. It was then I discovered that not only was all the art work painted by Sermet himself, but that it was all for sale. As for the food, it was to die for. I had the Braised Short Rib and I must confess that I have never had braised short rib this tender and juicy. I never used a knife to cut my dinner. It just pulled apart with a fork. The mushroom risotto complimented the meat wonderfully. My wife had the half portion of the Chicken Agnolotti and she couldn't stop raving about it nor could she eat it all. The service was exceptional! We were greeted by Meghan (the manager) then by Sermet himself upon entrance and we were served by an extremely delightful and professional waitress whose name I shamefully have forgotten but I will look for her everytime we go in there. The evening was finished off with some of the best Key Lime pie i have ever had (yes I consider myself and an expert) and some exceptional Coconut cake that could not have been any more moist. If you are looking for a romantic or relaxing atmosphere to take a loved one or out of town company, I strongly urge you to try Sermet's. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank TheAmericanSp0rtsman
Reviewed December 20, 2016

This small, intimate restaurant with an outdoor courtyard was recommended to me by a coworker who lives on Daniel Island. We wandered in on a Saturday evening with no reservations. The owner/manager (not sure which) was kind enough to fit us in. The food and service were awesome. We definitely plan on returning.

1  Thank dreamkitaro
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Great food and service! Love the mussels with curry sauce, the fried okra with roasted red pepper dipping sauce, swordfish, all the sides, all the salads -- heck, we love it all! Nice selection of wine by the glass, too!

2  Thank Monica M