“A busy restaurant is a good thing when you are travelling”
Review of The J V Restaurant - CLOSED

The J V Restaurant
Reviewed July 12, 2015

On a return road trip stopped at this restaurant for brunch/lunch. It was packed with locals and travellers, which for me is a good indication the food would be good. Our choices were egg based and they were fine, you can't really ruin a Denver sandwich and fried eggs. The menu offered many choices, soups, pizzas, mains and a chalk board of pies - home made. I didn't try them but others around me did and they looked like real pies, if you know what I mean. I would recommend this restaurant to travellers.

Reviewed March 18, 2015

Whenever I'm driving by I always stop and pick up supper on the way home. Pizza is awesome. Dry ribs and Caesar salad to die for. Same owners forever! Thanks.

2  Thank Powpin4
Reviewed July 11, 2014

If you're traveling along the Trans Canada Hwy., make sure you stop in Indian Head at The JV Restaurant located in the Esso Station. Indian Head is just East of Regina. We had an order of dry ribs and a mushroom, ham and green pepper pizza, barely saving room for the warm, homemade rhubarb and strawberry pie, a la mode. All were delicious but the pizza was to die for. Generous amount of toppings with a thick pan fried crust. I asked them if they would deliver to Winnipeg (no luck). There's a tasty ice cream stand across the street (++ flavours), a bakery (too full to go there) and camping nearby.

1  Thank g0lfgirl16