“Lunch ”
Review of The J V Restaurant

The J V Restaurant
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service. .best Greek food in the area. Reasonable prices as well. Eat there at least 2x month

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Nick, family and staff take great care of us. Very Canadian menu, but of course the Greek meals are special. Many choices for breakfast, and everything is made from scratch. Really suggest popping in, if you're passing through!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Good selection on menu, daily specials. Good waitresses/waiters. A sports bar/pub with lots of TV's.

1  Thank Reginalady
Reviewed 29 December 2015

My wife and I stopped in here just after Christmas 2015 for a quick dinner while on the road. I had a bacon mozza burger, my wife had a roast beef hot sandwich. We both had tossed salads.

While the food tasted good and fresh, we both sadly got ill that evening. As we had barely eaten anything else that day (long day on the highway) I can't see it being anything else we had eaten.

Otherwise it was a good experience. The waitress was friendly and made sure our drinks were filled, etc. However, we won't be stopping here again.

1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed 12 July 2015

On a return road trip stopped at this restaurant for brunch/lunch. It was packed with locals and travellers, which for me is a good indication the food would be good. Our choices were egg based and they were fine, you can't really ruin a Denver sandwich and fried eggs. The menu offered many choices, soups, pizzas, mains and a chalk board of pies - home made. I didn't try them but others around me did and they looked like real pies, if you know what I mean. I would recommend this restaurant to travellers.