“On the road again!”

Place 19-67 Motel Restaurant
Description: Family Style Restaurant with Motel of 19 rooms.
Description: Family Style Restaurant with Motel of 19 rooms.
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I stayed at the motel for approx. seven weeks while I worked in Alfred. Rooms were a decent size and clean. Beds were comfortable and the staff were great! I really enjoyed the hot breakfast each morning. It always tough to find decent accommodations in small towns but this place really hit a home run for me.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Super kind and accommodating staff. Spacious room, efficient shuttle service, delicious restaurant. Owner clearly prioritizes customer service and satisfaction above all else! Can guarantee you'll enjoy your stay here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Staff, food and price NEVER disappoint. My husband and I know that if we want a good breakfast this is where we're going. We have become regulars.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Stayed solo at the motel, separately reviewed. Had dinner with a friend in nearby Rockland at Rosalynns, also separately reviewed, fine restaurant. So my experience at the Place 1967 Restaurant is limited to breakfast. A busy scene, diner-type food, nice friendy waitress attended to details like the fact that one of my two breakfast companions wanted her bagel burnt! I had a standard sausage and eggs breakfast, which was actually great with three generously sized, perfectly cooked sausages and perfectly cooked eggs over easy. They had cretons as a $2 extra; I hadn't eaten cretons in years. Unfortunately, these were awful. I would have been upset at the tiny quantity offered, but as it was, I wouldn't have wanted more. Good standard breakfast fare.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

OMG. Please somebody do something! Whatever you do... Don't go eat here. The two principals of a restaurant are: keep it clean, and serve edible food. In all seriousness, easily one of the worst restaurants I've ever eaten at.

Date of visit: May 2017