“Horrible”

Place 19-67 Motel Restaurant
Description: Family Style Restaurant with Motel of 19 rooms.
Description: Family Style Restaurant with Motel of 19 rooms.
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Shortly after ordering my boyfriend asked me “do you think ill find a hair in my food this time?” Half way through eating his breakfast, as he was bitting off a piece of sausage an akwardly lengh of hair rested upon the inside of his cheek .. so he got up walked to the waitress and gave her the hair told her this was the third time this happens in 2 years (we take 6 months intervals between each visits to forget about the past experiences, the restaurent is only 2mins away from home) yes she did offer him a new breakfast wich obviously he refused and we were still charged 30$ for both breakfast !!

Ps: never get the orange juice it is powder mixed with water ..

All in all we are done giving this place a chance. By far the worst restaurant for breakfast!! Its really not like it used to be.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank taniag382
Charles L, Owner at Place 19-67 Motel Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience. The problem was addressed with the staff. Everyone was wearing their nets but seems like it still managed to get on your plate. As a local business, we work hard everyday to serve our customers the best way we can. Unfortunately, we are not perfect. Please be assured we value your opinion and hope you will consider us again. If possible, we would like to have a chat about the situation so if you can contact us, we (Charles or Dominic) would be grateful to hear from you at 613-673-5220.
Thank you again for the opportunity to provide feedback.

PS The orange juice, we already took the decision to change it before your complaint. It is the orange juice from Pepsi Co made out of syrup. We are changing to a better product really soon...

Again, thanks for your feedback and have a nice day.

Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I stayed at the motel for approx. seven weeks while I worked in Alfred. Rooms were a decent size and clean. Beds were comfortable and the staff were great! I really enjoyed the hot breakfast each morning. It always tough to find decent accommodations in small towns but this place really hit a home run for me.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Super kind and accommodating staff. Spacious room, efficient shuttle service, delicious restaurant. Owner clearly prioritizes customer service and satisfaction above all else! Can guarantee you'll enjoy your stay here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Staff, food and price NEVER disappoint. My husband and I know that if we want a good breakfast this is where we're going. We have become regulars.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Stayed solo at the motel, separately reviewed. Had dinner with a friend in nearby Rockland at Rosalynns, also separately reviewed, fine restaurant. So my experience at the Place 1967 Restaurant is limited to breakfast. A busy scene, diner-type food, nice friendy waitress attended to details like the fact that one of my two breakfast companions wanted her bagel burnt! I had a standard sausage and eggs breakfast, which was actually great with three generously sized, perfectly cooked sausages and perfectly cooked eggs over easy. They had cretons as a $2 extra; I hadn't eaten cretons in years. Unfortunately, these were awful. I would have been upset at the tiny quantity offered, but as it was, I wouldn't have wanted more. Good standard breakfast fare.

Date of visit: June 2017