“Nice service at first but worst ending”
Review of Bullant Brewery

Bullant Brewery
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Bruthen
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Service was good at first for a party of 10. After our food was done, we asked if we can go to a different table because of the breeze. We were given an okay. I asked if we can order dessert and was told that they will be right with us. No one came.

When it was time to pay. Some of my friends already paid ahead. When i paid, she was arrogant while asking for my table number. I directed her to where she was seating. She said, “so it’s 34” in a loud and irritated tone.

Then she told me about not splitting bills but I already have friends who paid ahead of me. This lady in the cash register slapped her forehead while showing me her disgust. She was talking talking to me in a very rude tone. And for what? For paying my bills? She didn’t even give me an invoice because at this point I just want to walk out because I have never felt this disrespected ever.

This was my first time in Bruthen Brewery and she definitely made it ny last with her attitude, tone and body language. I will discourage anyone from coming because of her attitude. No one deserves to be disrespected that way. She should have told us nicely.

This happened to my other friends who paid after me. She spoke in a soft tone but still disrespectful just the same.

1  Thank Krisma Donna V

Reviewed April 2, 2018

On our return leg, we decided to stop by Bullant again. It seems like the word is spreading about how good this joint is for good food and drink, given how busy it was (and how stressed out our server was, on her very first day and we being her very first order ever!). Our platter was excellent, the beer is good (it seems like Bullant's expertise at brewing is spot-on each time) and we eventually left with a big smile!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Spent Sunday arvo here on the deck enjoying the views, the boutique beers, the great food and the 3 piece band live. It was very busy but service was excellent and the staff very friendly, meals took a little long but nit a problem as we weren't in a hurry, just provided more time to enjoy the afternoon. Well worth a stop on your next visit to Bruthen..

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Hush up! Everyone really knew just how great the food is -- and if they knew how good the staff were -- and if they knew how good the ambience is -- you would never get a table -- so shoosh dont say anything

Reviewed March 19, 2018

what a great surprise, beer was a little costly but expected, the chilly chips were out of this world and to die for, complimented the beer ... nice location and to find this brewery in a small town was cool, excellent stop and great facilities, put it on your destination list folks, see you next time bullant brewery.