See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I was stay this hotel for 1 night and my opinion it fine normal hotel but it is a cheap hotel and easy to go to La Vallee village outlet and Disneyland but if you are looking for modern hotel I don’t recommend here

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2017

We arrived in Paris yesterday and after going to our hotel that we booked and fully paid for (Qualys), the male working at the desk told us there was a problem with the room and that we could not stay there. After arguing for a little bit, he finally told us we had a room across the street at a different hotel. We go to this hotel which was a 1 star hotel at best, and the worker at this desk told us there was no room there.
We walked back to our original hotel telling this to the same male working and he simply told us to go back to the other hotel. We asked for a manager and he told us that the manager would not be there until the morning. We decided to stay in the lobby of our original hotel, trying to figure out what to do in this situation, and we watched the male give 3 tour buses with at least 60 people rooms... but still told us that there was a problem with ours and we could not have a room.

Worst experience to start of our trip... we had to go find and pay for another hotel. Do not stay here, as the service is awful

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Gelsomina P
Reviewed June 10, 2017

The stay in this hotel was appalling. On arrival, the receptionist asked to hand over our passports to photocopy them. When we objecten - photocopying passports is illegal and riskful, occassionally leading to identity fraud - she began to scream and behaved very unpleasant. She ignored us curling the rest of our stay. The room was not so bad, but the hotel looked very neglected; almost everything was damaged.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Qualys-Hotel
1  Thank elles222
Stéphane F, Propriétaire at Qualys-Hotel Golf Paris Est, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear Elles,
Sorry to read your comment.
And sorry to inform you that the hotels in France "have to" take a copy of an ID or a passport of all non french citizens staying in an hotel in France... this is the law (arrêté du 6 mai 1976 ‘modèle de fiche individuelle de police prévue à l’article 6 du décret n° 46-154 du 30 juin 1946).
If you travel and go elsewhere in Europe (Italy, Spain...) or in the world (USA, UAE, Kuwait, Singapor, Honk Kong, Brazil...) your passport will be systematically needed at the reception.
Even french citizens, since november 2015, present by themselves their passports and ID.
Best regards, Stéphane

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We visited this hotel for our visit in Paris. At the reception everything was handled quickly, but it was not our reserved room. There was a family who made a lot of sound during the morning and laying around in the lobby, as well as personal. The rooms were nice and clean, but nothing special. the bathroom was quite nice. Breakfast could have been nicer organised with more guidance with staff. In the end not something we would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Qualys-Hotel
Reviewed May 9, 2017

I have stay this hotel for two nights and i just left this morning. I was request the hotel not to do the house keep while yesterday morning. But they still went inside my room and my cash were stolen. When i ask for the incharge they told me they dont know and ask us to lodge a report. We went for the nearest police station but the police told me they dont lodge a report just a cash stolen inside the hotel. We went back to the hotel and they ask us to wait for the manager come to work and call us but they never show up until now. We call again and they said manager not work today. No solution and no responsibility from the mgmt.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
yasmina514, Directrice at Qualys-Hotel Golf Paris Est, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Sir Vince

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the incident in your room 307 happening the 08th of may 2017.

I was on leaves last week and I did my best to manage the incident.
You sent me a message using Facebook and I answered you insisting that you had to go to the Police Station to raise a complain. This is something we cannot do for you and that we also really need for the insurance.

Unfortunately you could not raise your complaint.
Also we have asked the Police officer of “Rosny sous Bois Police Station” why you could not do it. He said that there was no report of you visiting the Police Station. It is possible that you did not go to the correct address, which is 20 Lech Walesa Street at Rosny sous Bois? Do you remember the address that you visited and the day and time so that we can check on the videos ?

We have checked the entries in your room on, May 8th (thanks to the electronic opening) and we know that you and one room maid have been the only ones to enter in the room.
Also in order to raise proofs and evidences could you send me a letter on my e-mail address (direction@hhp-rosny-golf.com) explaining your situation and also mentioning witness(es).
Thanks to that letter we will do our very best to sort this issue and will be able to take actions with the Police Station, our insurance company and also our staff.

In the mean time I would be very grateful if you could remove your comment on Trip Advisor, and wait the case to be solved to place a final one.

Best regards