“Great Food perfect for a sunny evening”
Review of Cote Terre & Mer

Cote Terre & Mer
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Evreux
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We sat outside as the weather was nice. The food is very good with the fish dishes being a very good choice. We all had something different and everyone was very happy with the food.
I would recommend the chocolate fondant (part baked cake on the menu).

Reviewed September 18, 2016

VERY busy,and no surprises, at Sunday lunch but they fitted us in. The much-vaunted sea-food looked delicious but wouls have been WAY over our budget, even for a Sunday lunch blow-out; lots of the other customers were indulging in selections up towards 50€ per plate !
We settled for the a la carte meats: my wife had a nicely rosé duck breast in an orange and honey sauce and I have a slow-cookedandvery ample lamb shank; we passed on desserts but finished with espressos.
The wine list was expensive and didn't offer other quantities than by the (small) glass, 1/2 bottle or whole bottle; no 1/2L house wine.
Veyr nice friendly staff and, given that we arrived at the busiest time on the busiest day of the week, the service was remarkably fast and effective.
Eyeing the menu, a very good bet would be to go there for a weekday lunch when a cheaper menu is available.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

We decided to share the Le Géant Royal sur lit de glace avec 1 homard (pour 2 pers) and enjoyed a seafood feast that was very generous and more than we could manage.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

We choose the restaurant because it was the closest to our hotel. THe very friendly service did offer us their wine cart first - even so we liked the beers better. The mussels were prepared to the standard way - good but nothing out of the ordinary. I feel their deserts are the most special point their offers and recommend the rum tart with fruits !

1  Thank berobrinus
Reviewed September 12, 2015

This place operates primarily by reservations. They do have a bar, but I didn't sit at it so I can't speak to it. I don't speak french so luckily they had a waiter that spoke English very well. He did an amazing job recommending food and he got nothing wrong. They do have an English menu available too. The food was impossible for me to pronounce let alone remember how to spell it for you...but rest assured...its all delicious!

I recommend the 25 euro three course menu.

A MUST TRY!