“Great food! ”
Review of Punjab Rana

Punjab Rana
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Evreux
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Great food and the menus are really good value, and more than enough for one person.

If you like a British curry the menu is very familiar, some of the menu is in English and the waitress also spoke English.

The meat samosas were homemade and lovely, the nan bread fresh and I enjoyed a flavoursome palak paneer.

Nice experience and good food!

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, correct price, very (child) friendly. The small garden is perfect for kids. Easy to park with car across the street

Reviewed December 4, 2015

One of my dauthers 31 y/o, my wi fe and I were welcomed in this very nice and tidy restaurant. Fast lunch foor noon : 9 €. But it is not because it is cheap, that it is not very good: A dish with Tipikky Chicken and Punjab Chicken for instance, a big "galette" and cups of different sauces. Nothing to say about the service but the staff is very nice and attentive. Other menus a little less cheap (11 €, 14 €...) but looking even better!

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner at the Punjab Rana, and I was awesome!! We are fans of the Indian food and we thought it was one of the best restaurants we have ever been.
We ordered the 15 euros and 16,50 menu. Everything was perfect in both of them!! The amount was more than enough for one person, it was very tasty and it would be fair to say it was rapidly served.
We totally recommend the Punjab Rana!! It's a great choice!!

Reviewed June 8, 2015

Had some delicious dishes in this restaurant. Good samosa's, great curry and very good Biriyani. Very friendly people and good prices.

2  Thank Arno W