“Dishonesty is not acceptable!”
Review of Restaurant Zhou

Restaurant Zhou
Ranked #97 of 160 Restaurants in Vejle
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Description: The restaurant which offers the biggest asian and mongolian buffet in Vejle. Beside the buffet we do moreover offer a sushi buffet and free coffee and ice bar all included in our every day buffet offer. We are looking forward to see you. Best regards Restaurant Zhou
Reviewed December 28, 2015

About two weeks ago I ate lunch buffet there and I felt cheated by the owner. He charged me 30 kr for the tea which I thought was included in the buffet price.

Even before my friend and I sat by the table, the owner already asked us twice what we wanted for drink. I said I wanted tea. He said he was going to make me jasmine tea. I asked if he had other kinds of tea. He said no.

However when I about to pay, he gave a different answer about the tea. He charged me 30 kr for the tea. When I asked him why I have to pay for the tea that was inclusived in the buffet price. He said because the one he made for me was not the free tea. But why he said there was no other tea when I asked him when he served us???

I paid the bill, but I felt cheated and for sure will not want to eat at that restaurant again. The food and the service are better at the other chinese buffet restaurant anyway, and no cheating for sure.

1  Thank meilinda123

Reviewed September 26, 2015

Eat all you can for under 200 DKK is quite the deal. You have Chinese dishes (Eurpean style) and sushi, plus ice cream, salad and fruits. Coffe and tea included. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

Went with party of 8 people, including 3 children.
The buffet was delicious, and there was plenty of food to choose between, including sushi.
Very fair prices, and friendly service. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

Good quality Chinese buffet including options such as Mongolian barbeque and Sushi at reasonable prices. Not fancy, but friendly and well worth the money.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

It was Sunday evening when we drove to Vejle for supper. Only this we found open. There were excellent Chinese food and sushi was bonus. One of the very best oriental restaurants I've met.