2,212 results
All reviewsbusiness classan early flightnext morningshort walk from the terminalyour luggageterminal buildingbreakfast buffetconvenient locationcovered walkwayconnecting flightstayed one nightlate arrivalan overnight staybreakfast startsnice breakfastfamily roombetween flights
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Firstly I am a fan of Radisson Blu and it pains me to give them a low score and they did many things right but on this stay they were unable to give me a room which was comfortable to sleep in.

Positives - It is super close to the terminal from collecting our bags to getting to the hotel took 5 Mins. They organised our baggage quickly and gave us our room as requested they had made up the sofa sleeper for us in advance. The staff were attentive.

we stayed in a family room and it was large and well appointed with a double bed and a pull out sofa which turned into a double bed. the double bed did only have single duvet sheets.

We could hear no noise from the airport or other rooms.

the reason for the poor review was the fact that the air conditioning was not working which meant that the room was very uncomfortable as it had been 28 degrees. Reception didn't have any other suitable rooms available so we were left with no choice but to stay in this one.

due to the heat it meant everyone had a bad night sleep. We were not offered any discount or refund for bad night sleep however we also did not ask for this.

I am sure it was an isolated incident but it but with an early flight and a long drive it was a pain.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jörgen L, General Manager at Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Airport Hotel and for writing a review of the hotel, we value your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not too happy with your stay this time and that we was not able to provide you with a good night sleep. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further. We will use your comments to strive to make improvements to our hotel. We wish you welcome back in the future.

Kind regards
Nicolai Andersen
Acting Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked to stay at this hotel prior to our flight to London.

From check in to check out, the staff were very accommodating and nothing was an issue. We were on the 6th floor overlooking one of the runways.

Given our close proximity to the runway, we thought we would have experienced a bit of noise from the aircraft, however, much to our surprise this was not the case. We did not hear anything whatsoever, nor from the norm of interior hotel doors banging either. We both had a great sleep - the beat we have ever had in the numerous airport hotels we have stayed in.

One final point - definitely book for breakfast as you will not be disappointed! The variety of fresh food was astonishing. Everything you could think of was available and very tasty. I would highly recommend the salmon (oh, and the Norwegian brown cheese on some crackers).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jörgen L, General Manager at Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear guest,
I wish you welcome to us next time your traveles takes you to Gardermoen and Olso.

Warm Regards

Reviewed June 4, 2018

This hotel is conveniently located out side the OSLO Gardermoen Airport. As you exit the airport look for the hotel sign and the glass covered walkway right to their front door. Perfect for an over night stop between flights. The hotel was under construction so it was a mess. The bar was moved to temporary location by the reception. The room was nice and comfortable. I was disappointed by the service in the main dinning room. Right from the old guy at the front desk who did not smile, to the waiters who keep wandering around with no purpose. No one came back to ask me how my halibut tasted. I received no bread just water. I had to wave a waiter over so I could get my bill and I and left. The service was slow, inattentive and prices way too expensive for what you received. I would not go back to this restaurant. As a matter of fact I returned to the hotel a few nights later but I walked to the other end of the airport to the Park Inn Hotel also a Radisson Group hotel and I ate the RBG Bar & Grill. The RBG has one thousand times better service and food.

Room Tip: No idea. You are beside the airport and the train station. Take your pick.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jörgen L, General Manager at Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Chris P,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate that you took the time to complete the survey, as your feedback is very valuable to us. The renovation is now finished in the restaurant area and we can offer a great experience. I'm also very sorry to hear about your less positive serviceexperience you had at your stay in the restaurant. We have taken this evry seriously and will train our staff to avoid this from happening again.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

To be honest, inside the room it was my worst experience of stay at Raddisson Blu hotels all around the world. The bathroom was very old and everything looked cheap and greedy. They gave even just 1 pillow as I have never seen in the world before. But the service at reception and breakfast was very good. Breakfast is one of the best in the world!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Juliia F,

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. Up on check-in, my superior room was not ready. I waited for an hour. When I entered the room, I discovered that my bed was not clean. I told reception. Housekeeping came to clean. An accident happened when I moved my luggage so that the housekeeping lady could do her job. I fell and almost broke my thumb. Luckily it was not broken, but it was hurtful. I then discovered that my superior room did not have a bathrobe nor an espresso machine. I informed the reception about this. Because of a misunderstanding, only the slippers to the bathrobe was sent up. I told reception again, and the the bathrobe also was sent up eventually.

Since there was no espresso machine in my room and no such machine available, I was given free coffee from the coffee bar for the rest of my stay. The service manager had decided this. The reception then informed the coffee bar about this deal. When I asked for coffee at the coffee the next day, pointing out the deal with the reception, the coffee bar said no. No free coffee. I asked the cafe to speak to the reception. Even the reception said that there was not such a deal! This was so humiliating. I had to insist. The communication internally was not to be traced at my reservation in the reception computer. But the reception said they believed me. And I was eventually given coffee from the coffee bar. It was certainly not a could feeling to be arguing about this with a hotel who is obviously lacking in their communication routines.

The rest of the stay was care free. But the things mentioned here all made the stay not a good one. I will really consider whether to stay at this hotel again. The prices are high, the location near the airport is good. But the hotel should also carefully look at their cleanliness and customer service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Jörgen L, General Manager at Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear AgS954

I'm also very sorry to hear about your less positive experience you had at your stay. Unfortunatly our Superior View rooms is not equipped with coffeemachine, slippers and bathrobe. But I understand that this might have been your expectation.Once again we are truly sorry for your experinec you had this time with us and I hope that you can consider to choose our hotels in the future.

Natalie Edvardsson