“Great Food”
Review of Cafe Farah

Cafe Farah
Ranked #81 of 469 Restaurants in Sunderland
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I’d eaten at Cafe Farah and it won’t be the last. Very pleasant and attentive waiting staff. Great homemade food and very good value for money. Would recommend.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went in on a rainy bank holiday. Place was just over half full. We sat down and menu's were brought over. We decided what we were gonna have from the below average choice on the menu. Meanwhile a couple of football fans came in and sat near us (on their way to seeing Sunderland lose again) the waiter who should've been serving us by now then preceded to take their order ( maybe he was intimidated by their shiny bald heads). Anyway that was our que to leave and won't be returning. Ignorance is not a good quality in staff.

1  Thank Ray P
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We have visited several times now and it just gets better and better
Farah and her team are great - cant do enough for you
Food beautiful
I am not normally a pudding person but really good desserts

Reviewed April 1, 2018

It was my first day in Sunderland and I ended up walking down to the town centre. There was not much around so I went for this as it seemed busy. I was impressed by the homemade tomato soup and the generous quantities offered for a good price. Staff were friendly and accommodating. I think it would be really nice to have books around for people to read if they are on their own.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

2nd visit wont be the last. Last time was boxing day was very quiet. This time packed out. But still great food good service. cafe farah