“Freindly and excellent hosts!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sogdiana Guest-House

Sogdiana Guest-House
Ranked #3 of 14 Saint Julian's B&B and Inns
London
“Freindly and excellent hosts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2009

We were greeted with smiles and made to feel very welcome. The hotel is clean and bright, the rooms very well kept and the hotel is situated in an excellent location for access to all of the attractions Malta has to offer. The staff went out of their way to help and make us comfortable and we would definitley stay there again!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Siren01

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ferndale, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2009

I stayed at Adams and Eves for two weeks in July. It was such a wonderful trip and only heighted by this wonderful hotel. The owner Eve is now a close friend of mine. She made sure that my stay was perfect in every way. Every morning when I awoke a nice breakfast would be there for me. My room was always immaculate. Every corner of the room was clean clean. The linens were nice and white and the bed was comfortable. My friend Carsten made sure of that. He is such a sweet man. The building is very secure also. I opted for a room with a jacuzzi and a balcony which was very nice. There is also a nice bar downstairs where you can have a drink before you go out. .There are plenty of restaurants( a kabob place which is good and a pizza place open 24/7) right in the area as well as a main bus stop so getting around the Island by bus was very convenient. You can also go down the street by the Hilton and swim.

I really made a wise choice to stay at Adams and Eves and HIGHLY recommend anyone to stay there. Gay, Straight whatever you will be happy you did !!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Maltaman2009
Hilversum, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2009

Adams's and Eve's Hotels is a small, clean hotel, near the party area Paceville. Its also a few minutes away from the shore, where you can find divingschools, beach-clubs, etc. Next to the hotel there is a bus-stop situated, where you can easily travel around Malta. The Hotel staff is warm-hearted, helpful, caring and always up for a nice chat. I had a unforgettable, pleasant stay and next time in Malta, I am going to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank gait1974
London, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2009

For anyone who wants to stay in the heart of the island this small family run hotel is a place to stay. Eve and the gang are the most amazing people. Fantastic atmosphere, very spacious and clean rooms. You get breakfast as well. Conveniently located. You have all the night clubs with a minute walk. Buses to virtually every part of the island round the corner. Great value for money. We are so coming back there.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank maagzz
Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2009

My partner and I just got back yesterday from Malta. We have never been there and thought, what the hell and checked it out. We stayed at Adam and Eve for our entire visit of five nights. Eve arranged for us to be picked up from the airport. Eve and her staff where more than accommodating. Our room was clean, comfortable and was maintained/cleaned for us on a daily basis. Since my boyfriend was not comfortable in Malta's heat & humidity, the in-room airconditioned was a welcomed relief. The location of the hotel could not be better. Everything is within walking distance to include the party scene, the bay, restaurants, bus routes, etc.It is a very quiet hotel despite the location of being central to everything. Eve and her staff were able to book us a couple of tours during our stay and had us picked up from our hotel. Breakfast buffet was served every morning which was a great start to our touring day.When I return to Malta, I will be staying at Adam and Eve's again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jayden13
Barcelona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2009

Adam’s and Eve’s hotel it’s a terrific place for your holidays. I visited Malta with a friend for a week and we felt like at home. Eve is fantastic. She is so sweet and lovely. She have had feel like part of her family. Like our mum  Every morning we had a good Mediterranean breakfast. The hotel is in a great location, close to restaurants, pubs, beach, and Malta's nightlife. You can enjoy Malta for a very low cost with Adams’s and Eve’s Hotel.
The rooms are nice with air condicioniting and very clean.
I can explain a lot of wonderful things about the Hotel and Eve because my friend and me are very happy. Now we have new friends… the big hearts on Adam’s and Eve’s Hotel. Thanks Eve for your hospitality!!! We would recommend you this hotel if you wanna visit Malta!! We’ll see you soon….
THANKS AGAIN EVE
KISSES FROM BARCELONA
JONHATAN AND JAVI

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank sonkyes
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2009

It was such a lucky day when I discovered Adam's and Eve's hotel after reading one of the previous reviews on this site, and I can confirm that it is a great place to stay. The warm and welcoming guest house is run by Eve, a charming hostess from Sheffield, England, who instantly makes guests feel right at home. Eve's co-pilot Cartsten, is a sweet-heart who happily makes sure that guests have everything they need, from clean towels and linen each day to a Mediterranean breakfast each morning. (The service is so good that one morning, after a late night out on the town, I slept quite late and was surprised that Carsten had kept my breakfast ready for me, despite the fact that the official times for breakfast had long-since passed.)

The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to both the beach, as well as the restaurants, bars and clubs that form the core of Malta's nightlife. An added plus is that it also features one of the only gay bars on the island, a small but cozy joint run by the svelte and sassy Andy behind the bar and filled with lots of cute and colorful locals always friendly and willing to chat. Despite the bar's location on the main floor at the front of the hotel, the rooms are still quiet and I had no trouble sleeping on the (rare) nights that I went to bed before it closed.

Malta is very inexpensive by European standards and Adam's and Eve's hotel offers a great experience for a very low cost. I had intended to stay in Malta for only about four days but my experience was so great, and I felt so looked after by Eve, Carsten and Andy, that I ended up staying for 16 days! and even then I didn't want to leave. Eve arranged transfer to and from the airport for me, and from the moment I arrived I was made to feel a part of the family.

I've traveled all over the world but my experience in Malta and my stay at Adam's and Eve's hotel was quite unique. It gets top marks for service, cleanliness, location and all-around hospitality. I would HIGHLY recommend it to my fellow travelers!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple