5,543 results
All reviews blue elephant the executive lounge quarterdeck bar oceana restaurant overlooking the marina beach club excellent hotel duty manager main pool main restaurant breakfast buffet is st julians large balcony public areas large hotel family holiday mini bar
Reviewed July 23, 2016

Spent one night here before moving on to another part of the island. Beautiful hotel and we had a fabulous corner room with two balconies. The room was huge (for a hotel room) and the bathroom was the best I have ever had - very spacious, modern and with a huge mirror! The room was light and airy with modern, white furniture. So many hotels are a dull brown with dark wood - what a refreshing change! The welcome and check in/out was fault free and staff were attentive. Only gripe was that they made us buy a bottle of water while we were waiting for a taxi to leave and didn't allow us just to have a glass from the tap or tell us that there was a water machine not too far away!

Room tip: Ask for a corner room with double balcony!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
achraf_kamel, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Soozeq44,

Thank you so much for your recent review and your constructive feedback. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel!

We really appreciate all feedback as it allows us to identify areas in which we can improve. I have shared your comments with our management team and will work to ensure we improve.

Thank you again for your comments. I am sure I will be able to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We choose to stay in a king executive room when we visited and the rooms were newly refurbished with a sea view. Tucked away in a quiet part of the hotel we could hardly hear any noise from the other guests. The rooms were modern and very comfortable with unusual bathrooms located behind glass panels.

What makes this hotel a little more special is its location at the marina so you can watch people come and go and eat at the many local restaurants just a stones throw away. It also has a large pool area and access on to the beach.

We ate within the hotel itself and the blue elephant was my particular favourite. Access to the executive lounge is included and has the usual complimentary canapés and cocktails. Coffee and cake is also a lovely afternoon treat.

There is a supermarket is only a two minute walk away and excellent access to local taxis and buses to explore the lovely island

Room tip: Executive room new annex
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PIXIELADY29

Dear pixielady29,

Thank you for taking the time on writing us a feedback following to your stay with us.

I am happy to read that you have enjoyed most aspects of your stay particularly the location, the Blue Elephant and of course the access to the executive lounge.

I have shared your wonderful comments to the rest of the team and we are all delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay.

Again, thank you for the great feedback and for highly recommending us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Achraf kamel

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

one of the best hiltö hotels worldwide.with many restaurants and cafes with waterfront and a marina and its harbour.an excellent choice near to st.julians bay and next to all bars restaurants in paceville and lots to do and visit

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Michael A,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.
Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Stunning hotel but not really child friendly for a weeks holiday. Lots of little mistakes you wouldn't expect in a 5* Hilton eg broken fridge, cot and iron. Charges sent to room in error. Loud club music at private events under our balcony most nights. No entertainment, if there was, eg parties, we were to stay clear etc. Worst problem of the week, coming back to our room to find our door ajar!!!?? They had left another incorrect bill inside our room and not shut the door properly!!
The food in the hotel was great, especially at breakfast time, great selection for everyone and great staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2016

A beautiful hotel with lovely views though the local area was not the best. I was here alone and really looked after. The bar staff didn't bat an eye lid that I was on my own and made a restaurant reservation for me. I ate in the terrace restaurant one day when it was raining and the only down side I would say there was that the waiters then put a large family party next to me - which rather ruined my peace and quiet! The pool areas are lovely but the waiters did take a while to come. I went to the bar for a coffee at one point and they weren't set up for that at all. They wanted me to go back to my lounger but my need for coffee was stronger! The spa was lovely and the room divine. A great view.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank tontoandtabitha
achraf_kamel, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Dear Tonto & Tabitha,

We really appreciate all feedback as it allows us to identify areas in which we can improve. I have shared your comments about your experience at the restaurant with our management team and will work to ensure we improve.