5,506 results
All reviews blue elephant the executive lounge quarterdeck bar oceana restaurant overlooking the marina beach club excellent hotel duty manager main pool main restaurant st julians large balcony public areas family holiday large hotel mini bar five star hotel
Reviewed September 23, 2017

This being my fourth visit to the Malta Hilton was my best visit. Each visit was fantastic, but this visit was very special. I spent almost four weeks at the hotel at the Executive Lounge Level. The staff at this hotel, at all levels, was extremely professional. The pool area, managed by Martin is by far, the best kept secret of this hotel. The entire areas are well kept and it shows. I never heard one complaint by any of the guest I came in contact with during my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a relaxed environment for a holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Ronald K
Management response:Responded September 24, 2017

Dear Ronald K,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta once again and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us.

I am delighted to see that overall you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The hotel is located close to the city and on the Mediterranean.
The hotel has no beach but 5 pools.
You have multiple restaurants to choose from directly at the hotel.

The staff are the best I saw in a long long time.

The only issue I had (and I saw a few hotel guest with the same issue) is that when you select an activity with the concierge, they information regarding the pickup are not clear (A little van from the company, a large bus, etc) and I missed my bus and I saw 1 more guest missing her bus also. Multiple people had to ask multiple time what to do.

That is the only flaw that I found at the hotel but when you go there for activity, it is a big deal

Room tip: The view of the Mediterranean is impressive.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank christian_gagnon
Management response:Responded September 23, 2017

Dear christian_gagnon,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us.

We are also grateful to receive your comments. I have shared these comments with my team.

Please accept my apologies for the information given regarding the pickup times. Be assured that I made a note of your remarks and have cascaded them to the appropriate heads of departments in order to avoid any similar errors in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We have spent a week in Malta with my partner and stayed in the Hilton in St Julians. The hotel is in the center of town, close to the sea, and offers stunning views. It has a big internal garden, a rooftop pool, and a superb restaurant. We couldn't resist the Maltese honey and excellent bakery during breakfasts! Our room was spacious, the bed wonderfully comfortable, the bathroom well equipped, and we had a big balcony overlooking the internal garden dotted with tall palm trees. In the evenings the surrounding area is very lively: hotels, bars, clubs, cafes and cocktail bars open up everywhere. It is very pleasant to walk around. One can take a longer walk toward Valletta on the beautiful seaside promenade stretching seemingly endlessly. The service at the hotel was also great, they were happy to offer us advice and assistance with organizing our trip to the blue lagoon. All in all, fantastic stay.

Room tip: get a room overlooking the internal garden, that's both convenient and quiet
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Istvan Z

Dear Istvan Z,

We are also grateful to receive your comments. I would like to assure you that we greatly appreciate comments from our guests as these enable us to make improvements in everything we do, whenever and wherever possible.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Actually the property is good by own self,its located in very nice place but there was very interesting rules,the check in was take to time ,our room dos not ready till 4pm we had to wait about 3 hours,after you face with locked minibar,if you want to empty mini bar and use it by yourself you have to pay 25 euros,i think this not respectful for guests in this stylish hotel,rooms are big enough and clean,pools are good and clean,finally in check out ,check the bill because you may face with some drinks you drink from empty minibar!!!some rules should changes.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 657arashm

Dear arash m,

I can see through your review that we may not have fully met your expectations and that we could have provided a better overall experience during your stay in our hotel.

We are also grateful to receive your comments. I have discussed your points and feedback with the rest of the Executive team.

Whilst we apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay, I hope you will give us the opportunity to rectify.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again at the Hilton Malta.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

The hotel has the wow factor from entering with marble floors and a lovely airy feel to it. The rooms were excellent (we had a good view over the marina with a small balcony to take in the last sun of the day as it goes down).
The pool area was clean and looked after, the attendants were courteous and quick in service for drinks resulting i a lovely few days relaxing whilst overlooking the sea view.
Breakfast was buffet style but very good with an offering of fruit, cereals, baked goodies and cooked items.
Definitely would return to stay here

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank al1901

Dear Andy L,

I am delighted to see that overall you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and you were very wowed by our hotel and found our staff were courteous. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.