2,668 results
All reviews fra martino henry j beans courtesy bus sea view caviar bull george's bay the executive lounge indoor pool plenty of sunbeds hop on hop fabulous hotel sun loungers spa valletta st concierge lido
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We have just come back from a short break to the Hotel Corinthia and can thoroughly recommend. The breakfasts were amazing even down to the choice of low sugar marmalade which was a first for us. The service was exceptional. We stayed on a half board basis and the evening buffet was good if not exceptional. The pool areas are great overlooking the bay and everything was really clean. The only downside, we felt, was the lack of walking facilities such as a promenade. We couldn't fault the attention to detail including refreshing water available to drink in the reception area for the guests. Would not hesitate to recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stuart C, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am very happy that you chose our hotel for your stay and that you found it excellent. I am also happy that you enjoyed our famous buffet breakfast and the evening buffet dinners.

I am glad that you found the service to be exceptional and that you liked the pool areas and the hotels’ lobby.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Of you pay for a room with a view to the ocean, as for one with a view tô the swiming pool. The room os comfortable, good size, enough space to open your suitcases. The bathroom has space to all your stuff. Ligths are ok. Breakfast offers plenty but I found most things tasteless. Corcierge service is basic. If you need something more complicated forget it. Hair dresser is terrible. I had problems to recharge my iphone and camera at the same time. Only one energy point with converter and the lady at reception wanted to charge me for another adapter.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lana-cunha

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am glad you enjoyed your room and its views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.

I am very surprised to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast experience because we usually get extremely good feedback from our guests as you can see from previous reviews. I have, however, asked the Executive Chef to look into your comments to ensure that our five star quality and service is maintained at all times.

I am also surprised to read your comments about our concierge. Once again I will ask the Front Office Manager to look into your comments.

We value your business very much and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay. I sincerely hope that you will give us the chance in the future to prove that we can do better than your experience suggests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta and to our Hotel.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

The service at the Hotel was excellent . All of the staff were very friendly. The room was very comfortable and the maid service very good. Any problems we did have which were minor were fixed very quickly. (door banging in the wind outside the bedroom). The location was easy for public transport, just round the corner and there was a free bus to Valeta or Silema each day. If there was one disadvantage with the room it was that there was no sun on the balcony at all. I imagine in hot months that may be an advantage. We went B&B. there were plenty of local restaurants. Beware, the portions in Malta are huge.

Room tip: It is a large hotel so difficult to recomend a particular aspect. We had a sea view but no sun.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am very happy that the service at the hotel was excellent and that all the staff were very friendly. I am also happy that the room was comfortable and the maid service very good.

I am glad that the problem you encountered was resolved very quickly and up to your expectations.

It is very pleasing to read that you liked the hotels’ central yet quiet location and that you made use of our Courtesy Shuttle Service to Valletta and Sliema which operates daily upon booking with our Concierge team.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Definitely worth a visit! A beautiful hotel, multiple pools, expansive and classy foyer, wonderful service - all in all, a real treat. Will definitely be back! St George's Bay is not a particularly nice area but the hotel is well positioned with amazing views to sea and of the bay so that more than makes up for it. Get a taxi from the airport. ( Buses do not run on time) Book through the hotel. Excellent, competent staff.

Room tip: Ask specifically for a sea view as it is not guaranteed. Book an executive room if you can. The executive lounge is amazing!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am very happy that you found our hotel to be beautiful and that you liked the pool areas and the lobby.

I am glad that the service was wonderful and that you liked the hotels’ central yet quiet location.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

comfortable and clean room with nice view and all amenities needed for a pleasant staying. exceptionally friendly staff. nice breakfast buffet and restaurants nearby. easy to reach. spa and sauna experience make up for a pleasan

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad that you found the room to be very comfortable and clean and that you enjoyed the views.

I am also glad that the staff were exceptionally friendly and that you enjoyed the breakfast and dining experiences. I am pleased that the SPA experience made up for a pleasant stay with us.