On arriving at this apartment block you think oh my!! at the front entrance there is an old glass fronted shop that has closed this does not help with first impressions.
However on reaching our room via the elevator ( there are 2) we were very pleasantly suprised. It was very spacious with seperate bathroom including bath. the kitchen area is just enough it had a full size fridge , baby belling cooker & hot plates, toaster,kettle all the useful pots pans cutlery etc. A large round table & chairs.
a double wardrobe, dressing table & mirror ,bedside cabinet, good sized comfortable twin beds. Full size wall mirror.
the bedding was clean & fresh.
The balcony had sliding double glazed doors ( no noise heard from outside) 2 patio chairs, small clothes line. the view from balcony is not great but posh apartments opposite had no balcony so we classed ourselves as very lucky.
The reception people are very nice and on hand daily.
If your room is not ready on arrival, you will be asked to collect keys from The George (behind the Blackbull Pub) great irish pub ,good food great portions,cheap drink great staff.
All in all if you like eating out and only want a room, you wont go wrong with this.....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Burlington Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Apartments Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Burlington Apartments Saint Julians
- Burlington Malta
- Burlington Apartments Hotel Saint Julians
- Burlington Apartments Malta