Cavalieri Art Hotel
Hotel Juliani(Saint Julian's)
Hotel Valentina(Saint Julian's)
Argento Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Pool
Dean Hamlet Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Pool
St. Julian's Bay Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Free Internet
Sun And Fun Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Free Internet
Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)
1,369 results
All reviewsbay view roomspinola baytwo double bedssuperior roomhalf boardbed and breakfast basisindoor poolst julianscleaned every daypublic areasplenty of sunbedsbars and restaurantsvisiting maltaomelettenight lifebus stopsea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in was very slow, both in and out. The room was dated and very noisy because the of its close proximity to the elevators and also the building work, which is on going outside. I did ask to be moved, but the receptionist wasn’t helpful and was going to make the move awkward for me. The breakfasts weren’t 4 star standard, very basic.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked this hotel for a business trip, the room was very nice and had all the facilities I needed. In the bathroom there were cracked tiles on the floor and I could have done with a nonslip mat for the bath but otherwise ok. There was a balcony however it looked over the marina where they are building so you had to keep the door closed or use earplugs! The reception area is a disaster with regard to being seen quickly, I think they may be training in new staff but definitely short staffed and not that friendly. Jennessa in the bar was the nicest member of staff I met. Happy and helpful.

Room Tip: Building going on at the Marina side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice outside area and location, bad beds and room standard not “up there”. Friendly and willing staff, unfortunately haven’t delivered as requested on requests given.
Would find elsewhere next time.

Lovely view from seaside hotel room ( see picture)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for three nights. The check in experience was OK although they did seem to be a little short staffed. The people on reception were extremely pleasant and helpful. My room was on the 4th floor and was overlooking the bay which was super. There is an enormous amount of construction going on in this area and they start at 6.00am. Obviously this is not the fault of the hotel but beware. The room was very comfortable with two double beds. It had a nice balcony which was great for sitting on and reading a book in the sun. The bathroom was Ok and I have no complaints. I was a little underwhelmed by the breakfast but fortunately I don’t eat too much first thing in the morning. I would definitely stay again despite the construction as the hotel location is great for restaurants and bars and there are lots of them to choose from.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank NeilandChrisHartigan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a room described as Marina View. Thought I would have uninterrupted view over a nice boating marina - not so - allocated room overlooking a rather grotty back street and a building site. Could just see tips of yacht masts. Had to pay 140 euro to get nicer room overlooking sea. Spoke to other guests during our week with same experience. We felt that the description Marina View was a deliberate misnomer so guests would have to stump-up extra to get an acceptable room. My other issue was the terrible evening meals. We paid extra for half-board (foolishly ignoring bad reviews about the food) - big mistake! Supposed to be a 4 star hotel - never that. Poor quality, poor preparation, poor variety - some of it was quite inedible. The breakfast was just OK. This hotel suffers from a lack of inward investment - crying out for a re-furb. As an e.g whilst sitting at poolside one day there was a loud crash, people screamed. Transpired that a chunk of concrete had broken off from a balcony on the 5th or 6th floor! We were ordered to move our sunbeds away from the wall and an area remained taped-off for the remainder of our stay. This was our first trip to Malta, we will return but certainly not to this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't book the so-called Marina View rooms and don't pay extra for half-board.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple