“Great”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

MaryRose4...
Melbourne, Australia
“Great”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Thank you Oliver and Karen you wear great host the place is great clean and has every thing you need great location loved the balcony great place to relax would recommend this pent house thank you again Mary bonnici. And family from Australia

Travelling group: Extended Family
24 Aug 2015
I thank you for your positive feedback and I appreciate that you really took care of all the place. I trust that the month stayed at our place was one to be remembered. Hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Large Group
22 Jul 2015
I thank you for your excellent review and tks for choosing our penthouse for your holiday. Looking forward to welcome you again. Friends and family members are most welcome too. I also thank you for taking care of the apartment. Good luck and may all your dreams come through.
Josep F
“The perfect flat”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We really appreciate everything from this apartment.
Big and clean rooms, clean bathrooms, clean living room and the kitchen has all the proper utilities.
The terrace is amazing with a good views, you can relax there after a long day visiting Malta.
The owner is really helpfully and he's always available if you need him.

Liked best: terrace
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
18 Jul 2015
I thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure welcoming you in the penthouse. I thank you and your friends that you followed the guidelines & rules of the house. Looking forward to welcoming you again. Don't forget to recommend us to your family & friends :) Happy summer.
Simon_038...
“Fantastic apartment and a great host”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The penthouse apartment in St Julians is exactly as advertised. It is a great size and just a ten minute walk to the main area. The balcony is particularly impressive and perfect for relaxing on in the evening sunshine after a hard day.

Oliver was a great host, accomodating a late arrival and given there was not another guest arriving the next day he was flexible on our check out time. The apartment was immaculate and felt very homely, would definitely stay again next time i have a business or personal trip to Malta planned.

7 Jul 2015
Wow... that is a wonderful review. I thank you for your stay & for taking care of the property. I would welcome you anytime in my apartment and will look forward to see you again.
Bam A
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutlely Beautiful”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

When we first saw the apartment on the website, we thought it was too good to be true. The price is increadible reasonable, especially between a group of people and the apartment without a doubt is second to none. It was better than we expected, the view was spectacular and the apartment was very spacious! The building is newly built and all furniture is brand new. Could not a have found a more perfect place to stay, it is well worth the money and I would recommend this place to everyone. Not only that, the landlord was lovely, he was incredibly welcoming and helpful and was there to greet us and hand over the keys on arrival. I have never been so happy to hand over my money!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Genuinely everything, but the balcony was a highlight!
Liked least: It was at the top of a hill but taxi's were cheap.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
19 Jun 2015
Hi mate, very kind of you leaving that honest feedback. Say hi to the others and good luck for all your dreams to come through. I look forward to welcome you again if you decide to come back. Thank you for taking care of the penthouse and for taking time to write your feedback.
Peter K
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed in Oliver's apartment at the end of May 2015,the owner met us close to the property on arrival so there would be no problems in finding the place .the apartment itself is really well laid out with top end furnishings and fittings ,I was really impressed .The outside patio area was well fitted out and well used .Its about a 10-15 minute walk into town which is fine by me ,as I can imagine if you were any closer then it may be a bit noisy .i would recommend this apartment to friends and I'll be back

Friends getaway
12 Jun 2015
I thank you for your honest feedback and thank you for leaving the place tidy. I noticed that you really took care of the place. I would welcome you anytime in my place. On a more general note: DIVERS ARE VERY WELCOME... :)
Joeri W
Leuven
“Dreamstay”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We feel really lucky to have been the first official guests in Oliver's brand new penthouse apartment. Really lucky. The place was so well decorated, all the little details matched. Oliver and his charming wife - we accidentally met him with his family in Valletta on a terrace, that's how small Malta really is - have great taste in decorating and it shows. In the open kitchen, perfect for showcooking while your friends have a drink at the stove; in the bathroom with its wide and enjoyable luxurious bath; in the bedrooms with high ceilings keeping the room perfectly cool, on the terrace that has sooo much space, perfect for morning exercises, sunbathing, late evening barbecues and late night drinks in the comfy lounges.

Not one negative remark I can find for our stay. The elevator is not yet installed, but we knew, and honestly, we didn't care. Getting up to the fourth floor was great exercise for the otherwise perfect week of luxurious spoiling in the dreamstay penthouse:)

Oliver was a very kind man, welcoming us with small groceries already there for our first breakfast. A very kind and appreciated gesture. We in turn brought him a family bottle of one of the best Belgian beers, and -of course- Belgian chocolates. I really hope the next guests will honor this tradition and bring him local gifts as well. He deserves it!

11 out of 10 is my score. Oliver, I must admit, for being new to this business, you do a more than perfect job!

Kind regards,

Joeri & Stefanie.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything in its total.
Liked least: The TV was not HD. But hey, we didnt want a TV anyways!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
9 May 2015
We are grateful for the lovely & excellent first review with our first guests. I have all the intention to keep this standard. I thank you both for treating the home as your own and really took care of everything there was. I thank you for following the rules and guidelines of the penthouse. I really do hope to see you again. I hope that future guests take care of the penthouse as you both did. Thank you once again and good luck for your future and hope that all your dreams will come through.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$98
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing