“Convenient and tasty”

New York Best Paceville
Ranked #153 of 374 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Had several lunches here on the walk back from diving. Good burgers with a variety of options including a peanut butter burger. The milk shakes are lovely too.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 21, 2018

The fries were really good. Crispy and tasty.

Unfortunately, the burgers weren't so good. We asked for ours to be well done and they came out just about cooked/slightly pink inside. They seem to have a slogan about not over cooking their meat - that would be fine if you had good meat in the first place but they also need to understand what 'cooked' means for a burger

The burgers had an unusual flavour to them. I'm not quite sure what the combination of meat is but it isn't good.

Service as good and the only positive thing I could say.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Can't see that this is new York best burger. After 5 minutes of ordering our burgers arrived unexpectedly fast which at the moment was good. But than we realized the reason of fast service. Both burgers were undercooked almost raw. Just at the past few minutes and inside completely raw.I really burgers at the time and I know some restaurant serves then medium. But that was just a raw burger not even hot. Both were very greasy and the buns were soggy as well. When we asked to change them they told us that this is the standard cooking style but they offered to cook our same burger that we tried already.The result was a better cooked burger with burned cheese stuck on the burger cause they didn’t take out.We didn’t manage to finish the burgers.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Music loud and good -Aimed at youthful audience. Would return for the Falafal salad, simple but tasty :)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

I went in the restaurant the place was empty the cashier was busy with nothing. He didn’t welcome us and he seemed very bored even to take the order his name was nikolos. He took the order with a disrespectful tone and after that I came back to the cashier to ask a question I told him 3 times excuse me and he didn’t reply until the third makes hme feel I am begging to order over there . Bad service ! Don’t visit this place it’s not worth it !!!!!

Date of visit: January 2018