“Super impressed I will be back!!”

Byron Wellbeing Health Retreats
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Weekend health retreats in stunning Byron Bay offering pamper packages, yoga and raw food retreats, surf retreats, and yoga detox retreats-a complete mind, body and soul experience! Our retreats include massage, reflexology, body scrubs, naturopathy, yoga, meditation, organic vegetarian meals, delicious raw foods, and cold-pressed juices to provide you with the most effective and comprehensive healing and rejuvenation experience possible. Join us on one of our group retreats or have us tailor a package for your individual needs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Well I can’t thank Kirsten enough for all her incredible food, massages, treatments , organisation & superb choice of accommodation for the retreat. Byron has always been a favourite but this time she shone like a diamond.
I truly cannot rate this retreat high enough it was just what my soul (& body) needed. I think I was stressed beyond belief when I arrived & left floating on a soft cloud. Wow Kirsten can deliver an incredible massage probably the best & most relaxing I have ever had. Her raw food treats & superfood smoothies sustained me & my skin started to glow again. It was just what I needed, I adore yoga but had never tried the yoga meditation in the evening which helped me sleep like a baby every night( something that hadn’t happened for too long) Kirsten nailed it with her assessment of my digestive problems. I am following her naturopathic suggestions & herbs she prescribed & seriously think I am the best I have been in my life. Kirsten is an angel and I am so grateful I cannot thank her enough. She goes above and beyond for every person she helps at her retreats. I’m coming back 6 monthly now I have found my happy & healthy place again.
Thank you again Kirsten!!!

kirstentremlett, Owner at Byron Wellbeing Health Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thanks Jodie,

It was wonderful to spend time with you and see you shine again.
Hopefully see you back here sometime.

Xx

in 4 reviews
"beautiful experience"
"down to earth"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this retreat"
in 3 reviews
in 11 reviews
"smoothies"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Kirsten is dedicated,knowledgeable,grounded and personable. Her retreats are set up in beautiful locations in the Byron Shire and you learn so much while you a re de-stressing,beng pampered and eating incredible alive food. Everything is tailored to be useful for you to be able to take what you have learned back home into your day to day life- whether it's how to understand and prepare what fabulous healthy food is, how to,surf, to do yoga or just how to relax. The group dynamic is nourishing and fun but there is plenty of personal attention available too. Highly recommended,

kirstentremlett, Owner at Byron Wellbeing Health Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thanks Margot,

so glad you enjoyed it x

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Very chilled retreat with massage, yoga, delicious healthy food - and we even all got up on surfboards!

Thanks Kristen for making it so welcoming and soothing for our weary city minds and bodies.

Definitely recommend :)

kirstentremlett, Owner at Byron Wellbeing Health Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Total pleasure!

Loved having you guys here and watching you styling in the water :)

Reviewed December 7, 2017

This retreat was exactly what I was looking for. Incredible nourishing food, amazing women and the best reflexology and massage I've ever had! Kirsten is an inspiration, living and breathing her passion of surfing, soul food and yoga philosophy. I love the morning Yoga and the evening Yoga Nidra. Everyday, simple strategies to take home and implement into my daily routine. Loved the venue and location in beautiful Byron Bay. Will definitely join another retreat! Highly recommended! Kirsten has a wealth of knowledge of the area, activities to do and places to explore PLUS the best chef in town! Left feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.

kirstentremlett, Owner at Byron Wellbeing Health Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Thanks Lee,
was wonderful to have you join us and share some laughs.
Glad you got the rejuvenation and nurturing you were after.
Would love to see you again sometime.
Thanks Kirsten x

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I attended the Yoga and Raw Food Retreat and it was incredibly relaxing. We stayed at amazing premises a short walk from Tallows Beach. The schedule gave us enough time for our own reflections which I enjoyed. Kirsten was super organised and her food was delicious! I wanted a little getaway to escape where I didn't have to think or plan anything and it was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting some down time.

kirstentremlett, Owner at Byron Wellbeing Health Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thanks Jacqui,
I'm glad you got what you needed from the retreat and had time to reflect and recharge-exactly what we all need at times.
Hope to see you back here sometime x