We stayed here for one night on a business trip. It was selected because of the location and good reviews on Tripadvisor. we were not disappointed. The reception was efficient, friendly and quick. The room was clean, tidy and comfortable for our stay. A difficulty in getting the TV to work was immediately resolved by one member of the reception staff. We ate in the adjacent "Fairmile" public house which had an extensive menu, The service and food were very good. On proceeding to breakfast in the morning we were positively acknowledged by the new reception personnel asking if we had slept well. The doors opened for breakfast a few minutes late, but the range and food was perfectly satisfactory. This hotel proves that it is not difficult to meet guest expectations and the overall Tripadvisor ratings reflect the standards achieved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Local to the early 19th-century Cobham Mill, and Painshill Park with its magical crystal grotto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Cobham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Surrey