“A must try”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017

If you haven't eaten here before you must try it. Excellent service, staff efficient and friendly. Food superb. We had to ask for a doggy bag because we couldn't eat it all. A gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely venue with great food and friendly staff. We went along to celebrate the news of my daughter and her fella having their first child, perfect place for a family meal.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We visited spices on Saturday evening. It was really very busy. We didn't have any booking so we had to wait about 30 minutes which was fine. Meanwhile 3/4 different person came and apologies for waiting. Food was really tasty. They have been trying to satisfy their customer in every possible way. Greetings, cheering and chatting with customers was big plus. I have seen all the customer left with happy mood.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Both my wife and I have not been to Spices for several months due to working away.
We were greeted with a warm welcome from the staff and I must say that, if anything, the quality of the food had improved despite it being excellent previously.
We took advantage of the current Special Offer of a Starter, a main course and rice or Naan. Great value.
So much food we had to take some away in a 'Doggie bag' which gave us both another meal.
Thank You again Abdul and Staff.
Keep it up.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We've visited Spices twice now and found the staff to be extremely warm and friendly, not afraid to have a good laugh with there customers.
The drinks are very reasonable with a good choice and the food is absolutely delicious. The menu has something for everyone, even an English menu. All of my family present were amazed at the size of portions, you won't find any scrimping going on and they even have a seating area for people who came in for a takeaway.
Our dining experience was extremely pleasant, they couldn't help us enough, even rushing to the door to help me get in with my wheelchair. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone who enjoys a good night out at a reasonable price.
I can't thank the staff enough for making my partners 50th birthday a night to remember.