“Pleasant food and waiting service ”
Review of Spices Restaurant

Spices Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Good food served by very polite and professional people, a joy to eat there. I like my curries to be a little more spicy than I experienced but it was my first time there so wasn’t familiar with the menu. I asked for some fresh chilli, what arrived was fine but chargeable, which I thought was a bit off.

Would recommend.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is a regular venue for dinner as we live locally and the food is fresh tasting and very authentic. However the restaurant s main attraction for us is the very high level if customer service and extremely friendly staff .

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic vibe, absolutely fantastic people , kind caring atmosphere, recommend highly , beautiful tasting food , amazing menu, customer care is second to none, food portions are fantastic, always return to this restaurant when we travel up from Devon which is about 120 miles away ! All round brilliance.

2  Thank Neo S
Reviewed October 27, 2017

enjoyable meal and very reasonable price. we where staying up the road at a Brittania hotel and chose this as it had vegetarian dishes as well as meat. My wife (the vegetarian) really enjoyed hers too. We will go again if in the area

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Spices and the food is always of the highest standard, served by very professional, friendly staff.