Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Hotels.com
US$90
US$88
Agoda.com
River City Casino & Hotel(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$86
Sunset Lodge(Sunset Hills)
TripAdvisor
1,444 results
All reviewscookies and milksympathy cardcookie hourpool toysevening cookiesthe cookie ladygreat hotelking suiteclean hoteleasy accessst louispool and hot tubwould highly recommend this hoteloatmealgrandmainnscleanliness
Reviewed March 3, 2012

great place to stay.... but i am also writing this review to say this Anyone that will be in. St louis should stop by MaCarthur Bakery. not only do they have the greatest pastries.... but they have a son that serve in our military. and i can not thank him enough for that....we all have our freedom because of these brave men.... he is now a disable vet. go and enjoy your favorite pastry as a thank you to him and our military, there are 3 bakeries 3055 Lemay Ferry Rd. 113 N Kirkwood Rd 13700 Olive Blvd.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank kittyPella
HamptonI55, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to experience one of our family owned businesses while in St. Louis. I will be sure to forward your kind thoughts onto the McArthur family.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is by far, the friendliest, the cleanest, and most well-appointed Hampton's that I've stayed at in the country. The staff ALWAYS welcomes you through the front door and wishes you a good day on the way out. They always offer their complimentary cookies in the evening. The rooms are always excellent with very good internet service and a nice flat screen with plenty of channel selection. The rooms are set up very nicely on the 4th floor with seating area, spacious work area, nice bath and shower and wet bar at entry.

Room Tip: I always stay on the 4th floor but I believe that is reserved for frequent travelers of the Hilton Rewards program. I'm sure all rooms from top to bottom are just as nice.
2  Thank sgpostle

Your review is exceptionally thoughtful and is exactly what we strive to provide for each one of our guests while they are away from home. We are delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and we appreciated having you as our guest.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This Hampton Inn was absolutely sparking clean and our room was above average in cleanliness and roominess. I would definitely recommend ths Hampton Inn to anyone. I only have one complaint and that was that the gravy for the biscuits and gravy was terrible. haha. But the rest of the food was great. The staff was wonderful and the breakfast room was large and inviting. Would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank kdanielson2011
HamptonI55, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

We would like to thank you for staying at our hotel. We understand you have an abundance of options when traveling and appreciate your thoughtful comments about our facility and our staff. We welcome your criticism on some of our breakfast items. Unfortunately we have very limited control of what items we are allowed to provide but will certainly pass your feedback onto Hilton for improvement. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guests another time.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

New Hampton Inn. Everything, including the staff, is top notch.
We stayed one night while traveling. Rooms clean and well appointed. Internet fine. Staff friendly.
Very good exercise room.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

We are delighted you were able to stay with us while passing through. Your comments on our staff and facility are greatly appreciated! If you are in the area again, we would hope to have you as our guests.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I recently stayed a week at the very best Hampton Inn & Suites with the most remarkable experience ever! There are many hotels who provide customer service, but the difference between this Hampton and some other brand properties, are all the employees believe in customer service and to ensure your stay is the most comfortable, relaxing, enjoyable, and the feeling you are at home. Under the direction of Tommy Dempsey, General Manager, he instills customer service with every employee. I felt like Norm from Cheers! A truly place I belong! Emily and Jacob (Asst Manager) are the first two encounters during check in and two hours later, Emily remembered my name! The housekeeping staff really want to make your stay enjoyable, always asking how are you doing and is there anything requiring attention. The show Undercover Boss should use this Hampton as a model for others lacking the professionalism. Racheal is the housekeeper I met on break and she was very sincere and asked how was my stay? Traci provided one of the best breakfast bars I have ever encountered...cleanliness, professionalism, greeted all the guests, and ensured everyone received breakfast mints before heading to work. Linda provided the best cookies and milk I ever had at a Hampton...fresh and very delicious! We encountered many professional employees....too many to name. There was not a speck of dust anywhere; fans, lights, floor, absolutely none in the whole hotel! My recommendation to Hilton (Hampton) is plan to make your next Hampton commercial utilizing the professional staff at the Hampton located on Midamerica Lane! Thanks again for everything!

Room Tip: Higher floors based on request are better in my opinion and away from noise. My traveling companions had zero complaints and nothing but compliments!
1  Thank Scott T
HamptonI55, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Mr. T,
For someone who is on the road as much as you, this review is an accolade for our hotel. We truly have an amazing staff from top to bottom and are incredibly grateful that you noticed and felt the need to share with others your thoughts. From the entire staff at The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis South, thank you for such a wonderful gesture and we hope we are blessed to have you as our guest in the future.