US$135
US$98
Hampton.com
Sunset Lodge(Sunset Hills)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpool areawould recommend this hotel to anyonefridge and microwavefamily weddinglabor day weekendbeds were comfortablebusiness travelroom was largeroom ratelocation was perfectst louiscoffee makergateway archdowntownrepairconvenience
Reviewed October 29, 2016

The hotel is kept very clean. The beds are quite comfortable. The breakfast buffet is very nice. The best thing about the hotel is the quality of the staff. Two people stood out, especially. We have stayed there a few times and Candyce, at the front desk, has always been very friendly and helpful. The gem that keeps us coming back is Cvija, the breakfast hostess. She goes out of her way to be of service. We were surprised that she remembered us after not seeing us for over a year. We'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Cody B, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Grammie2x,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent visit to the Holiday Inn South County Center on TripAdvisor! I'm so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience but more so that Candyce and Cvija went out of their way to help you feel at home. I'll be happy to share this with my team and thank them for all their hard work. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2016

The staff was fantastic! The rooms were quite comfortable. I had been a bit concerned because I knew that it was not the closest Holiday Inn to my family members, or to Forest Park, but the location right off the highway made it very easy to navigate to or away from downtown. The front desk staff were fabulous, very informative, and good with directions and suggestions for outings and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Cody B, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Steffanie B,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent visit to the Holiday Inn South County Center. I'm pleased to hear that our staff took excellent care of you and despite the location to your family, you still found the location convenient for your needs. Thank you again for your feedback and I'll be sure to share with my team as well. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I stay here about one to two weeks per year. I checked in on Monday afternoon and out Thursday morning. The stay was nice with no complaints. My room was well furnished and clean. Staff was nice and friendly as well. Will stay here again when back in St Louis.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Douglas H
Cody B, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Douglas H,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor for your visit to the Holiday Inn South County Center. I'm pleased to hear that the staff took excellent care of you during your stay and the facility met your needs. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team and thank them for all their hard work. Thanks again and we hope to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

When our original hotel did not work out upon our arrival we stumbled upon the Holiday Inn and luckily had great customer service at the desk. Able to accommodate special needs at check in also. Nice breakfast buffet in morning and clean hotel. Enjoyed pool and comfortable beds. Staying again in October and will be our go to hotel when in area again. Only downside was disruptive wedding party guests in middle of one night. Hotel needs to get police involved rather than handle unruly guests directly as it was not managed appropriately thru hotel. All in all overall happy with location and amenities.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MMischeif

MMischeif,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent visit to the Holiday Inn South County Center. Overall, I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and the amenities along with the staff helped you enjoy your stay. I apologize for the noise issues you experienced as it is certainly something we constantly strive to minimize for our guests throughout the year. I'll be sure to share your feedback back with my team and thank them for their hard work in helping you enjoy your experience.

Thanks again,

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Outstanding customer service and the room was great! Newly renovated location. It's about 20 minutes from downtown. This location is surround by everything you need! There is a Marshalls in the parking lot next door, a mall across the street! An Ihop, Steak n Shake, Krispy Kreme..all in walking distance! The staff was fantastic! Tracy checked us in and out. She was filled with great knowledge regarding St. Louis. Provided us with directions to all locations we were trying to see. Another woman who worked the desk with her was just as kind and helpful! The young lady maintain the pool and gym was very helpful in fixing one of the treadmills that wasn't working. Great FREE WiFi.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Cody B, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Marchell64,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent experience at the Holiday Inn South County Center. I'm pleased to hear that while we were not only convenient for your needs, the staff took excellent care of you during your stay. I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team and thanking them for all their hard work in creating a positive stay for you and your family. Thanks again and we hope to have you back with us again soon!