All reviews eiffel tower half hour little bit vending machine on the small side metro stop lie outskirts garibaldi supermarket
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

If you want a nightmare you can go on this hotel.
Staff was rude and manager have no clue about this job role. Some went missing from our room on a friday...we have to wayt until moday to speak with a manager ..and guess what she solve..absolute nothing...she just hide in a office and wait for us to check out and leave.
Nice city to visit...nightmare hotel to stay over...never again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Benoit M, Responsable relations clients at Kyriad Paris Nord Porte de Saint Ouen, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear Bogdan P,

Thanks for your comment.

You already have an answer on your mailbox, as you dealt directly with our Manager. Do not hesitate to reach her for any further details.

Regards.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Very easy place at Saint oune place sympatique personel economic class businnes hotel quite and comfort .not 5 * but enouf for bussines travel.address is simple also from the center half hour by walk.at the there are many turkish restaurant also many french cafe .you can find locall drink from the market

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Pros - near to the Saint Ouen Metro station which is only 15 mins from central Paris. The reception staff spoke great English and even tolerated my poor French. Rooms were a decent size, the bed was a great size and the pillows were delicious!

Cons - Location - The hotel is in a poor part of Paris and there's a lot of homeless people sleeping (sofas and everything!) under the nearby bridge which made us feel very unsafe. We saw a couple of prostitutes too.
There is a hospital in the next street and walking up to the metro you pass 4 or 5 funeral shops. In summary, it's not a pretty part of Paris.
Cleaning staff - We kept our "do not disturb" sign on the door permanently during our stay (2 nights) and this was ignored twice. The first day, our room was made up. Nothing of any significant value appeared to have been moved, but we were still unimpressed that our request not to be disturbed had been ignored. The second day, the cleaner knocked incessantly on the door until one of us (just out of bed) opened it. The cleaner told us we had to leave that morning (which we were aware of) and that we had to leave at midday. This was at 10am in the morning.

Unfortunately, the cons outweigh the pros for us and we won't be returning .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen V
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Pros:
- Modern-ish Rooms
- Secure Car Park
- Relatively Cheap
- Not far from a Metro (St Ouen)

Cons:
- Local area is not particularly safe - risk of thefts/muggings. Local prostitutes walking the streets under the bridge near hotel, and homeless people sleeping here too.
- A/C did not work in our room - approached hotel staff to be told that last weekend it was cold despite being over 25 degrees during our visit and was told that it wouldn't be switched on.
- Safe did not work in our room - reported this to staff and were told 'Tough Luck'.
- Bathroom in need of upgrading/repairs. Mould in and around shower area was not pleasant.
- Shower went hot and cold
- Staff: We booked tickets to DisneyLand. We hadn't realised these needed printing - approached Mr Sylvére Sodji (night manager) and asked him to print these for us, but were told to wait as he was busy dealing with some people that were looking to book a room. Over 45 minutes had passed and he still hasn't seen us - i approached him again and told him that it was unreasonable to wait this long, but he did not care. You should prioritise paying guests! Over an hour later, we were finally taken care of. Frankly, he was rude, and this was the case on the 2nd night as well.

Overall: cheap for a reason and definitely would not return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dechelski

Good afternoon Dechelski,

Thanks to take time to share your experience with us. Concerning A/C , we are really sorry that made you uncomfortable. Usaually in France, we turn it on after may 15th as freezing are off. This is a special procedure to turn it on, and an exterior company have to come on spot. It is not just a button that we switch on and off like home. For your Disney's ticket , when you asked Sylvère to print it , he was running the nighr procedure and could not access to any other features of the computer during this time. He sould have explained you this matter. We will share your comment with him concerning his behaviour. We really do apologize once again for all the misfortune you had during your stay. Your comments help us growing and adjusting. Best regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I stayed at this hotel on the nights of the 11th and 12th of December 2017, with Contiki. During my stay, the doors remained locked at all times when my friend and I were absent. When I arrived at the hotel, I had my spare MasterCard in the bedroom, in an envelope. I was disappointed to discover that some time during my stay, this was removed from my room by a member of staff; no one else had access to the room besides the staff for house keeping.

My card should have been secure in my hotel room, but one of the staff members was unable to keep honest while completing house keeping duties. It was an invasion of my privacy knowing that my belongings were deliberately rummaged through with ill intent.

My Tour Manager was told by the hotel that they trust their staff and they were only in the room for ten minutes; and that no other individuals entered the room besides my friend and I. Well, it only takes thirty seconds to rummage through someone's belongings and steal a card.

I trusted my suitcase to be unlocked and that staff would be trustworthy; I feel very betrayed.

Hotel management did not wish to accept any responsibility and failed to respond to my emails. Unfortunately, I had left France when I realised the card had been stolen, and was therefore unable to report the theft to the police.

In addition, the hotel is situated in a dodgy/unsafe area, and the hotel rooms are not very clean.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JoelNZL

Dear Jolan H,

Thanks for your comment.

This case has been dealt with our manager in December via email with you and your mother.

Best regards.