Hotel Tabby(Golfo Aranci)
US$465
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Borgo Alba Barona(Golfo Aranci)
US$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

B&B Casa Derosas(Golfo Aranci)
US$91
  • Breakfast included
US$187
US$145
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Ariosto B&B(Golfo Aranci)
US$104
Book now, pay at stay
US$396
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewshired a carminute walknewsitalianswifibalconyreceptionbeaches
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed here alone in early June. The property is in a great location with a 5 minute walk to either marinella beach, which is large and beautiful or a smaller beach very close to the resort. The apartment was really clean and quiet. The staff were very helpful and friendly in reception, bar and restaurants. Definitely want to go back soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank tabatha76
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I just returned from there on Saturday (24th May). This was the first week of the season and we deliberately went for the peace and quiet that that would offer and we weren't disappointed. We stayed in an apartment that came equipped with a full kitchen and all supplies, gas stove, electric oven, wash machine, dish washer, fridge/freezer etc. Two storey apartment, living room, bathroom and kitchen downstairs with the bedroom upstairs and two large balconies, it was perfect! spotlessly clean. The resort was still starting the preparations for opening so not everything was there and open but we weren't bothered by that as we hired a car, from Avis, and explored the entire north, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! From Santa Theresa to Sant Antonio, from Alghero to Olbia we weren't disappointed. As for the resort staff, they were fantastic, on the day before we were due to leave we were to look for confirmation of our airport transfer by fax to the resort admin staff but they did not receive anything so I got my papers for them and they spent the next hour phoning around my holiday partner company looking to be able to confirm my pick-up first thing in the morning, eventually they did it! I had contacted my holiday company and they were useless and in fact I'm still waiting for confirmation from them now that they did anything at all, if it wasn't for the staff at il Borgo di punta Marana I'd still be there, not sure I should be complaining :-) All in all I will be there again in a heartbeat. P.S. the photo I included is the view taken from my lower balcony at night, I haven't yet got all my photographs on-line yet.

Room Tip: Choose from the G block of apartments and bring a sharp knife for food preparation, they have one large one. You will need car hire.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed August 12, 2012

4 out of 7 nights we could not enjoy the balcony w sea wiev because of a sircus hiering the piaza in the middle of the hotell!no swimming pool and not the best beach. Helpfull staff and ok flats for family w to Kids.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Caia J
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We were in this location for one week and we had a very nice time.
A few meters from the beach (one bigger beach and several small ones)-our apartment was big and clean with great view, in a very quiet area. The receptionist was very kind and she helped us with our inquires. We rented a car as it is hard to get there otherwise. This location is close to costa esmeralda and la maddalena which one can visit by car.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BucharestAndreea
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We spent 1 week at the Il Borgo in June 2010. The Appartment complex seems fairly new. The rooms are well equipped with stove, oven and even a washing machine. Rooms are cold in summer and additionally have air condiioning. The only thing we did not like was the bed which was a bit shaky so we put the matresses on the floor. The appartments are in an area with a nice beach (5-10 min walk) and some shops. But the area still seems to be under development. It is good to have a car to get around, especially to the cost smeralda which is 20 min away by car. In total we had a good time and would definately go there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple