See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2017

It's a very old hotel, with very old rooms and absolutely not friendly neither warm people.
One of the worst experience of all my life !
The hotel has 4 stars but are really immotivated; it worths 2 stars maximum.
Only ord German customers are there with big tour operators and the atmosphere is like a sort of hospice for retired people.
Very unfriendly people, especially at the reception and at the swimming pool, where you feel like at school (take the shower before to go in ! do not jump ! do not hang on the wall! do not walk on the grass !!!).
The value of the hotel is not more one third of what I paid for (320 euros/night).
Avoid to go there !!!
Avoid ! Avoid !!
It's a sort of psicopatic place...

Room tip: A very nice beach at walking distance, ask for a sea view room
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank supermch
gianfrancopiras, Direttore at Colonna Beach Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Sir,

what do you say? What he writes are all falsehoods.

Best regards

Gian Franco Piras - Hotel Manager
Colonna Beach Hotel - Golfo di Marinella

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

The colonna hotel is a nice hotel..
Rooms: clean but due to the AC there is a "small smell" of "moisture!

Staff: absolutely nice and willing to help you ! Easy going and professional. I have to say I was really pleased by their attitudes.

Breakfast: not much to say ... Standard ! Not too many choices.

My overall experience was great ! I will recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
gianfrancopiras, Direttore at Colonna Beach Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Dear Guest,

we thank you for having enjoyed our hotel and our services . we are waiting for your next vacation.

With best regards

Gian Franco Piras - Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2016

We have been here with wife for 8 days and feeling from the hotel is not completely good. Hotel is on the beach which is no good located, because there is not bay and sea is open and a wind has blowed really strongly. Room were clean and big with large balcony but inside was bad smell like from mildew. Room servis was good. Hotel is in the alone place and first small city with restaurants and bars is very far and transport connection was almost never to this place. And what was for us so stressfull, that the hotel have not ATM for cash!!!! If you have no enough cash, will not go there. We were on the other side very satisfied with kitchen and food. It was delicious and very variously.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

I travel to Sardinia every summer for business. This was our first time to stay at the Colonna Beach. I loved my attic style room ( 412)
I never made breakfast but the staff were very kind and got to know I like biscuits and Nuttela when I eventuality wake up. Dinner was delicious every evening. I loved the fact it wasn't a buffet. We found all the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. A big thanks to the wonderful bar man Alberto. We will be back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
gianfrancopiras, Direttore at Colonna Beach Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Dear Sir, Madame,

we thank you for the compliments and we look forward to next year.

Best regards.

Gian Franco Piras - Hotel manager
Colonna Beach Hotel - Golfo di Marinella

Reviewed July 17, 2016

We were staying a week from June 6-July 5, 2016
The hotel resort looked rather like a village with beautiful carefully maintained gardens.
As for cuisine - I 've never seen so many delicious food together before (it was absolutely comparable to five-star hotel) , and the view from the restaurant was breathtaking ...
The beach was nice and very clean and our kids also loved both pools.
We were overall very satisfied, and we love to come back again.

Date of stay: July 2016